Selling  High End  PC Destiny 2 High-End, End-Game account. 3 Chars, all 690+

Discussion in 'Destiny 2 Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by Friggy, 5/14/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Friggy

Friggy
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

1   1   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    3 Characters, All 680+, One of each class.

[Important Exotics]:
    Titan: Has One Eyed Mask, Insourmountable, Antauus Wards, and Ursa Furiosa
    Warlock: Every exotic besides Getaway artist
    Hunter: Every exotic but Liars handshake
    Weapons: Ace, Chaperone, Thunderlord, Anarchy, 1000 Voices, Izanagis Burden, Thorn, Whisper, Outbreak Prime.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[General Items]:
    Sparrows: SOTP Sparrow, LW Sparrow, Tons of Season 3-5 Sparrows from Eververse.
    Titles: RivensBane.
    Notable Gear: God Roll Hammerhead (Feeding Frenzy, Surrounded), God Roll Strykers Hand (Surrounded, Tireless blade), Ikelos Shotgun. A set of fully MW 700 armor on Hunter. Godroll Service Revolver & an extremely good Mindbenders.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Other Information]:
    The account has tons of MW Cores (100 If I recall), A top 10 API Speed-run of LW, Atleast 25 completions of LW and SOTP, and has all story completed on all characters. Ask for additional info. Annual Pass: Active

[Blizzard Account]: The Blizzard account includes Black Ops 4, Legendary Edition OverWatch. These games do not affect the asking price, The Destiny Account is an extremely good account.

Payment Methods: The accepted Payment methods are: Amazon GiftCard & Steam Giftcard. We can use the MM service on the site, But you will have to pay fees. It'll be a simple Send codes get account, Even with a MM. My PayPal is limited, and cannot be used, therefore no PayPal. If you want to use PayPal, Buy a card from the official sites using it, If you choose to do it any other way, you do so with your own digression, I cannot be held accountable. If you do not wish to use a MM, We'll attempt to find a suitable way to handle the transaction. I am not obligated to respond to you if I find you to be a shady.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________

PvP Weapons: The account also has The Recluse, Luna's Howl, Not Forgotten, Mountaintop, god roll Service Revolver, and a very good Mindbenders Ambition.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________

Contact me via PM's if you're interested. Remember, Amazon/Steam giftcard is the accepted payment. Ask about paypal before buying. Have discord.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. bluedevil1922

bluedevil1922
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

discord is BIuEDeviiL#3616 (the second letter is capital i)

3. EpicFella

EpicFella
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

My discord is Epic Fella#2602

4. Deabeat

Deabeat
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Still for sale ??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.