Sold Destiny 2 Account | 1058+ Power | All Raid Exotics | All Pinnacles | GodRolls

Discussion in 'Destiny 2 Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by Ezzart, 7/17/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ezzart

Ezzart
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Destiny 2 Steam account, Forsaken + Shadowkeep + Year 3 Season Pass. Crosssave is ready, which means you will be able to link your PS4 or XBOX account and play on your console. I'm original owner and I'll give you full access with everything you need.

The account is ready for any PVP or PVE activity, there are any weapons, armor, resources and 1051+ Power for that also a decent Crucible KD. There are a lot of emblems, shaders, sparrows, ships, emotes, e.t.c. some of them are very rare and you can't get them right now, almost everything is done, story campaign, exotic quests e.t.c. All the additional information is below.

Braytech link

Pinnacle | Ritual Weapons:
    8/8 - Crucible: Not Forgotten | Luna's Howl | The Recluse | The Mountaintop| Randy's Throwing Knife | Revoker | Komodo-4FR | Point of the Stag (IB Bow)
    5/5 - Vanguard: Wendigo GL3 | Edgewise | Loaded Question | Buzzard | Oxygen SR3
    5/5 - Gambit: 21% Delirium | Breakneck | Exit Strategy | Python

Exotics:
    All Raid Exotics - Divinity, Anarchy, One Thousand Voices, Tarrabah and Legend of Acrius and almost all exotic weapons, missing just new ones. (they are not availible to get right now)
    Titan - 28/28
    Warlock - 28/28
    Hunter - 18/28

List of completed catalysts:
    Izanagi's Burden
    Outbreak Prime(+Emblem)
    Whisper of the Worm(+Ship)
    Sturm / Crimson / Huckleberry / Cerberus +1 / Ace of Spades / Tractor Cannon / Black Talon.
    Fighting Lion / Borealis / Riskrunner / Trinity Ghoul / Lord of Wolves/ Symmetry / Tommy's Matchbook.

Seals:
    Harbinger - 7,60%
    Almighty - 25,75%
    Savior - 32,34%
    Dredgen - 40,55%
    and Wayfarer is missing one triumph, need emblem from Dreaming City, I'll probably get it soon, need right week.

Characters and Season Pass:
    Titan - 1051+ Power with Artifact
    Hunter - 1034+
    Warlock - 1030+

Season Pass level of past seasons and current.
    Season 9 - 124 lvl
    Season 10 - 166 lvl
    Season 11 - 28 lvl

If you are intrested please PM me.
    Discord: Ezzart#9858

#1 Ezzart, 7/17/20
    Last edited: 7/18/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.