Selling DDO: one good account and few other

Discussion in 'Dungeons and Dragons Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by fusiok, 8/21/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fusiok

fusiok
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Since I will no longer be playing ddo ive got few accounts to sell. Can sell all together or separately.

6 accounts with free questing coupon (all adventure packs released until 2020)

5 accounts with free questing coupon, motu and shadowfell expansions and 7 000 ddo points (enough to buy majority of newest expansions). all of those accounts have two lvl 30 and one lvl 20 characters on server ghallanda (they're not geared, just dual boxes for farming stuff if you could use them)

1 main account, all packs/expansions except saltmarsh. Main character on server ghallanda include 141 past lifes (5 racial and 9 heroic left), 13m rxp, 3-4 150k xp sentient gems, +8 ability tomes, +4 remnant tomes, +1 racial tome, 12 000 astral shards and some other stuff. Feel free to ask questions if you need additional information.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. ljk1232

ljk1232
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:

What’s the price for the 1 main account?

3. OP
    OP
    fusiok

fusiok
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I dont have specific price in mind. I'll consider every offer. I posted here and in few other places less than 24h ago, so before i go into details i prefer to wait at least day or two just to check how many folks would be interested in buying it. Only astral shards i accumulated (12k as = 60k ddo points = at least 400$s) are worth a bit, so ill definitely not consider crazy low offers like 50$s, but im also aware that none will buy ddo account for like 1000$s, so like i said - i'll consider every reasonable offer. If you'll PM me with yours i'll keep you upadted in case of more people being interested in/higher bids. Right now, like i said, i prefer to wait at least day or two more to gather some intel how many ppl could use such account.

4. OP
    OP
    fusiok

fusiok
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Main one sold.

5. CarkQuinn

CarkQuinn
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    No, thanks, i will make my own account by myself

6. CarkQuinn

CarkQuinn
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    No, thanks, i will make my own account by myself

7. CarkQuinn

CarkQuinn
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello. I would like to ask you not to advertise the sale of accounts on this forum. Still. This is one of my favorite forums. God forbid, maybe you thieves will deceive people with money and you will not give them accounts. My son has already been deceived like this once. He then wanted a sad month. He read on the website about spells in the universe of Dungeons and Dragons: https://dndguide.net/ . Then he decided to get into the game. As a proper father, I gave him$ 100 to buy an account for himself. And he was deceived! I hope you will not cheat like those, because those we found cheez the police!

8. OP
    OP
    fusiok

fusiok
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Fyi selling accounts is exactly the reason (or at least one of them) why this forum exists. Honestly, i'm pretty close to believe your post is some kind of trolling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.