Selling DDO ALL EXP ALL PACK'S,CLASSES,RACES and a completionist

Discussion in 'Dungeons and Dragons Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 8/1/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

completionist lvl 18 8 fight/10 monk with 24 pastlife 2x epic chaos blades full epic abishi set flawless black dragon hide armor flawless white dragon robe and flawless black dragon plate and many other epics items +4 str con,dex,wiz tome's rest +3, house c crafting arcane lvl 93 divine lvl 98 elemental 74 lvl 26 pale master(can solo EE) with 3 wiz 3 sorc 3 fvs and one arti past,one barb,one bard,one cleric life full epic abishi set tier 3 lob weapon epic pouch of jerky and many other epic items +4 str tome +5 cha tome ,rest +3 flawless blue dragon hide lvl 20 fighter,3 pally 3 monk and 1 fighter 1 fvs past life a few epic items lvl 16 fighter with one barb past life lvl 20 cleric all have green steel have all packs and expansion any questions fell free to ask i am open to almost all offers

.;

going to sell it to the first fair offer its just been eating up too much of my time

Looking for an account, but not sure how to make sure I get to keep the account, also just looking for a naked one with all expansions. Let me know what you are looking for and we will see if we can work it out

Thanks!

Looking for around 500 open to offers in that ball park

is the account sold?

if not please email me on [email protected] /* */

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.