Selling  Europe  Average  PC DCUO Us Pc account with 235cr 196sp-Price 50 euro paysafe code!!

Discussion in 'DC Universe Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Leonardy, 6/28/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leonardy

Leonardy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

The account have 2 materials time torn/Hacker material cool auras 2 armorys the account have one toon did skip him to cr 175 so the toon have all the anoyng feats from duos/general/alerts/raids/solo the toon have all the feats from duos t1-t9 all the feats from all time capsule some feats from alerts all the feats from t3 tank/troll/healer/dps gear all the feats from t1/t2 gear the bank is full with auras from last bundle boxe i did farm on it only 3 weeks it's easy to get 250+ in no time. The toon have 235 cr full moded olympian mods.Power gadget the best dps power right now.I will give the password and Id to check the account first and after you buy it i will give the secret answer to change the password and email from it. The price is 60/70 euro paysafecode pm me if you are interesting-email [email protected] or skype:[email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

3. OP
    OP
    Leonardy

Leonardy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

The new price is 50 euro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.