Sold DBL Day One account with 236 characters, almost all LF

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by BrunoFromMars, 1/18/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrunoFromMars

BrunoFromMars
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    HERE IS THE LINK TO ALL THE PICTURES OF ACCOUNT:
    This is a day one Dragon Ball Legends Account with almost all the characters. It has all the OP units including all LF characters EXCEPT Namek Goku and the new god Vegeta. For Zenkai Awakening, the OG Goku is one pull away from 14 stars, broly is 7 stars already and beerus is 6 stars, just one pull away from zenkai. Almost every single team is complete. The only unusable team I have right now is females. Otherwise all the teams like Regen, Fusion, Androids, Son Family, Vegeta Family, God Ki, Future, Sagas, etc all have their core units, plus more. Every single energy ticket is 99, plus extras lying in the gift box. Same for skip ticket, 999 plus extra in gift box. All of the characters are minimum 3000 level and a lot of them have been upped to 5000 too. There are plenty of souls and super souls. All the stories and playerup have been fully cleared with all stars. This is a top tier account with tons of grinding and only 2 USD spent on purchases. So it took a lot for me to get here. Hence the higher price. But I'm open to offers.

#1 BrunoFromMars, 1/18/20
    Last edited: 1/18/20
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.