Selling DAoC Account for Sale -Uthgard Ranger. Hello...

Discussion in 'Dark Age of Camelot Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Dark Age of Camelot Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/11/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark Age of Camelot Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

DAoC Account for Sale -Uthgard Ranger. Hello mates, I have an hibernian account on uthgard that i am wanting to sell for plats on mid. The account includes : Lvl (49) Ranger (Hybrid) rr4l-5l Full 100% MP template with charges. Lvl (49) Mentalist (Mana) 2l-3l Decent template (Moslty for farming $$). Rest of chars are under lvl 30, such as: 26 Animist. 34 Druid. And rest of em are under 20 I am wanting to give these chars for plats on mid i am looking for around 150p. Pm me if interrested. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I did forget to mention the ranger is a Lurikeen and the mentalist Is also a lurikeen, druid is celt ect ... Account still available Bump !!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.