Selling    D2 Pvp/Pve 2.10 Trials KD, Unbroken Title, Exotics+ Steam account with many games.

Discussion in 'Destiny 2 Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by SoulBuyer_, 1/13/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoulBuyer_

SoulBuyer_
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I been selling destiny accounts since year 1 of destiny. This account is mainly a crucible hunter main account. I have been grinding many exotics and god rolls within nightfalls and lost sectors in order to obtain more value to the account. Some value features can include:
    -1005-309 competitive match record

-2.10 Trials KD, 30 flawless tickets, armor fully obtained with hunter and warlock and almost finished on titan. Plus adept weapons and other god roll trials gear/Weapons.

-Unbroken Title, 3/5 flawless triumph, 6/10 dredgen triumph

-God roll Asteral of horizon, beloved, dire promises, mindbenders, spare rations, ETC.

-almost all exotic primary's obtained.

-Many armor and guns from almost two years ago in the vault, lots of legacy and exotics aqquired.

-29/30 hunter exotic armor.

-Variety of exotic emotes, sparrows, and ghosts. Including Christmas/exclusive ghost shells and ornaments.

-7+ ornamaents for hunter for each armor set. including skulltrooper Halloween ornaments.

-All trial weapons obtained.

-lament quest 7/10

-1264 Hunter, 1260 Warlock, 1253 Titan, Hunter main has old raid armor as well in vaults including old sunsetted raid weapons as well.

-Emblem of the fleet, only obtained thru black Friday, Super rare emblem, and many others.

I probably missing many other things, but the account has value to it and it defiantly has it's god roll pve weapons on the account as well. I put a lot of work into this account and Im the only owner of this account. It has been cross saved xbox-steam. Steam account will be yours via Discord call, email or message. ANY TYPE OF SCAM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
    Been doing this long enough, so please don't waste my time or yours. Paypal will be the choice of payment and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. Account has many other features to it, just don't have the time to go into detail of every weapon and armor.

If you have interest in the account or have any questions email me at [email protected] or via discord zeo#7511.

Steam games/Notible games-

Batman arkham city GOTY
    Dark souls 3 gold edition
    Elder scrolls online +dlc
    Elder scrolls skyrim
    Fallout76
    Shadow of tomb raider
    Rainbow six siege
    Destiny 2 / All dlcs

Attached Files:

#1 SoulBuyer_, 1/13/21
    Last edited: 1/13/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    SoulBuyer_

SoulBuyer_
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

My Location:
  3. OP
    OP
    SoulBuyer_

SoulBuyer_
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

My Location:
    If curious about any rolls or particular emotes, weapons, oranamenrs, cosmetics, armor, exotics. Feel free to reach out via discord or email in the description above!

4. OP
    OP
    SoulBuyer_

SoulBuyer_
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

My Location:
    450$ open to offers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.