Crystal Shaper 46800 raiting 439 gs 2600+ dps Uru Mooreda EU

Discussion in 'World of Kings Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by MacestaWOK, 7/5/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacestaWOK

MacestaWOK
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    CS (vampire, marksman,nekromancer, mauntain king, warlock) 2 legendary weapons 3 and 2 LVL, the legendary starry night suit can be dressed can be sold, many rare suits including the suit and rare wings of the apostle of light, golden meteor, 1, 5 k gold, passes all events and dungeons, DPS 2,500 k+, raiting 45800, full T3,full new CS (vampire, marksman,nekromancer, mauntain king, warlock) 2 legendary weapons 3 and 2 LVL, the legendary starry night suit can be dressed can be sold, many rare suits including the suit and rare wings of the apostle of light, golden meteor, 1, 5 k gold, passes all events and dungeons, DPS 2,500 k+, raiting 45800, additional information in personal messages. additional information in personal messages.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    MacestaWOK

MacestaWOK
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    CS (vampire, marksman,nekromancer, mauntain king, warlock) 2 legendary weapons 3 and 2 LVL, the legendary starry night suit can be dressed can be sold, many rare suits including the suit and rare wings of the apostle of light, golden meteor, 1, 5 k gold, passes all playerup and dungeons, DPS 2,500 k+, raiting 45800, full T3,full new new pve jewelry, legendary mount and pet.

3. OP
    OP
    MacestaWOK

MacestaWOK
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    CS (vampire, marksman,nekromancer, mauntain king, warlock) 2 legendary weapons 3 and 2 LVL, the legendary starry night suit can be dressed can be sold, many rare suits including the suit and rare wings of the apostle of light, golden meteor, passes all playerup and dungeons, DPS 2,600 k+, raiting 46800, full T3,full new new pve jewelry, legendary mount and pet.

4. OP
    OP
    MacestaWOK

MacestaWOK
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.