Sold CRUNCHYROLL 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION l ANIME l DRAMA l MANGA + 1 YEAR WARRENTY

Discussion in 'Crunchyroll Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Premium Guru, 7/4/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Premium Guru

Premium Guru
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

215   2   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    INTRODUCTION-

HELLO ANIME LOVERS, YOU KNOW THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN ANIME IN THE UNIVERSE BECAUSE THEY ARE OUR CHILDHOOD MEMORIES LIKE DRAGON BALL Z, POKEMON, DEATH NOTE, ETC. ANIME'S ARE ALWAYS IS IN THE 1 ST IN THE ANIME LOVERS LIST! ISN'T IT? BUT NOW THESE DAYS THERE ARE LOT OF COUNTRIES WHERE ANIMES ARE NOW NOT TELECAST ON THE TV, SO THEN YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY BECAUSE CRUNCHYROLL IS THE BEST SITE FOR ANIME LOVERS BECAUSE THIS SITE HAS ALMOST ALL ANIMES TO WATCH BUT CRUNCHYROLL NEEDS A PREMIUM ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO WATCH THE ANIMES. THE OFFICIAL PRICE IS 90-100 USD FOR PREMIUM BUT HERE YOU'LL BECOME PREMIUM AT JUST 10 USD.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT IS CRUNCHYROLL

Crunchyroll is the world’s most popular anime brand, connecting a community of 50 million registered users and 2 million subscribers with 360-degree content experiences. Fans connect through the world’s largest collection of anime including "Naruto Shippuden", "Attack on Titan" and “Dragon Ball Super”, as well as Crunchyroll Games, Crunchyroll News, playerup such as Crunchyroll Expo and the Anime Awards, and can purchase related merchandise through its online store and retail partners. Through its app on game consoles, set-top boxes, mobile devices and more, Crunchyroll delivers content from leading media producers directly to viewers translated professionally in multiple languages. The service is available for free or through a premium offering that allows users to watch ad-free with access to simulcasts—top series available immediately after the Japanese broadcast.

Crunchyroll is the majority owner of VIZ Media Europe Group, which encompasses VIZ Media Europe, VIZ Media Switzerland, AV Visionen, KAZÉ, KAZÉ Manga, Anime on Demand, and Anime Digital Network (in partnership with Media-Participations). Fans can also view Crunchyroll on VRV, an audience-focused aggregation platform featuring premium SVOD channels and a curated house channel, VRV Select.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW TO BUY-
    YOU JUST HAVE TO CLICK ON 'BUY NOW' BUTTON TO GRAB THIS LIMITED OFFER!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you'll get
    1. 100% verified and legit
    2. Personal accounts
    3. tested with real Gmail and phone number
    4. Contact me anytime for technical support
    5. 24/7 hr support
    6. Bots are not allowed
    7. Report on my account if I do spam
    8. Message me anytime
    9. Secure and worldwide
    10. Modifications are allowed with this account.
    11. Add me on snapchat to get fast support -mrfreak20

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW TO BUY-

JUST CLICK ON BUY NOW BUTTON TO GRAB THIS LIMITED OFFER!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SURPRISE FOR YOU-

YOU'LL GET A FREE RANDOM PREMIUM ACCOUNT

SCREENSHOTS-

----Regards-----
    Premium Guru

2. bibo2514

bibo2514
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

11   0   0

My Location:
    Hello. It is garranteed to be a personal account, right?

3. OP
    OP
    Premium Guru

Premium Guru
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

215   2   0

My Location:
    Right sir. 100% private and secure

4. bibo2514

bibo2514
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

My Location:
    Do you have multiple accounts?

5. OP
    OP
    Premium Guru

Premium Guru
    Expand Collapse

215   2   0

My Location:
    Yeasir! I have. PM for me details

6. bibo2514

bibo2514
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

My Location:
    I'm going to resell it. I tell what: I'm going to buy one account and put up for sale. If everything goes according to plan, I will buy some more and so on and so forth.

7. bibo2514

bibo2514
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

My Location:
    Bought one. Waiting for you to send me the account information. Thank you.

8. OP
    OP
    Premium Guru

Premium Guru
    Expand Collapse

215   2   0

My Location:
    Alright sir,

Now, middleman will start 3 way conversation, so o request you to please be patience.:)

We appreciate it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.