Sold Crossout Account (Prestige 5)

Discussion in 'Crossout Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Maeve's Store, 2/9/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maeve's Store

Maeve's Store
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

Heyia, I would like to sell my crossout account, due to a recent patch the game has become unplayable for me (just connection issues, cant play a game without lagging out) here are some details on the account:
    Factions:
    Engineers- Prestige 5
    Lunatics- 6
    Nomads- 4
    Scavengers- 15
    Steppenwolfs- 6
    (The new faction which requires battle pass is also included, along with one month of premium)
    Founders- 23
    Packs and items:
    This account has had many packs purchased, however there is still a few to buy, the account comes with the linked steam account which also has packs purchased on it, does include some older pack portraits, ect
    Inventory:
    The inventory worth is 61k at the moment, has spiked to 67k depending on the market, this account has had 4 relics built and still owns x2 punishers,x2 niddhogs and heaps more!, it also has tank event items from both mayhem events (The mayhems were not complete however)
    The account has a current k/d of 5.57 with 2708 battles played (15.097 kills)
    The account also has some unique wheel customization kits and more are unlockable with the new battle pass
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please dm me here if interested and I will reply as soon as possible, please make offers and I will consider them :) thanks guys

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Surreallblaze

Surreallblaze
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Is this for ps4

3. OP
    OP
    Maeve's Store

Maeve's Store
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

No sorry, for pc only

4. detlef007

detlef007
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    whats your offer?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.