Selling   PC  North America CP 720+, 1.3mil gold, 1 month of ESOPlus (Updated thread with new buy now link)

Discussion in 'Elder Scrolls Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by @GoodDudeMcDude, 1/3/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @GoodDudeMcDude

@GoodDudeMcDude
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

3   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hey there, I really need this account sold asap. My son has cancer and any extra money is immediately needed.
    NON STEAM ACCOUNT
    What you get:
    - Morrowind and Summerset pre order addition, I still have the special treasure maps for Morrowind
    - Eso Plus until February
    - 1.3 million gold and lots of legendary tempers to get you started
    - Tons of best in slot and end game gear (vMA, Masters, asylum, Blackrose and many full sets of gear for PvE and PvP
    - Merchant (5,000 crown value and worth it)
    - Limited addition huge manson Psijic Manor
    - Tons of unique mounts and skins including:
    2 Flame Atronach mounts ( Guar and Camel)
    Psijic Wolf
    Dro M'athra Senche
    Flame Senche (Morrowind Pre Order)
    Psijic Horse
    Dwemer Spider and TONS more
    - Crystal Frost Skin
    - Flame Epidermis Skin
    - Xivkyn Heavy Polymorph (Turn into a deadra)
    - 9 trait crafter, last trait on jewerly is almost done researching
    - Many characters have crafting maxed and do daily master writs. I make 32k a day just turning in, and get tons of legendary tempers
    - Huge master writ drop chance and I have about 100 master writs to complete.
    - Many motifs known
    -Tons of best in slot food and drink recipes known including exp pots
    - I have each class and some multiple (Mag Nightblade for PvE and a Stam Nightblade for PvP for example)
    - Magblade and Magsorc are my two mains for pve each pull over 35k dps and are great for vet trials
    -This is a clean account with no bans
    This is a high CP account with many things to offer. Many mounts and crown crate collectables I spent a lot of money on, a mansion, huge amount of gold, Eso Plus "free trial", many sets you no longer have to farm for. This is a great end game account I REALLY don't want to part with but I'll be honest my family is desperate. Please reach out to me here or on Discord and we can talk more about the account and negotiate and please keep my son Max in your prayers
    Flosstrodamis#0947
    Here's some pictures, I had to crop my chat out, I don't want any names exposed here.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. willowcovet

willowcovet
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Just bought- thank you for reposting!

3. OP
    OP
    @GoodDudeMcDude

@GoodDudeMcDude
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

3   0   0

Willow I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I declinded your offer to purchase with middleman as I sold the account before you got back to me. I hope you find another great account out there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.