Sold COOL ASF AQW

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest Accounts | Buy AQ Account' started by Tonald Drump, 8/3/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tonald Drump

Tonald Drump
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    SELLING MY HIGH END AQW ACC

Account is level 90 and currently member up till October. 7 Year Old Account

Many Rank 10 Reps,Expensive classes like Immortal Chronomancer, Abysal Angel Shadow, Light Caster, Chrono Assasin and many more. Many badges and a lot of LQS sets also. Got all the legion items you need in this acc, from altar of caladbolg up to the legion quest pets, paragon pet, shogun pet . BLOD, BOA, Sepulchure Armor unlocked. Has all kinds of blod, boa, and gravelyn, doomknight sets. Still plenty of rares in the bank and on the buyback shop.

Selling this because i wont have much time to play it when school starts. The buyer will also get access to the original email and all the infos needed for the acc. So that the owner will have full control over the account

Selling this for a decent amount of cash or some steam codes. Kindly dm me if youre interested.

SNAPS
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    Screenshot by Lightshot

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. sannutHDT

sannutHDT
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

4   0   0

My Location:
    dm me discord sannuhdt#9374

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.