Sold Considering Selling my SIF acct

Discussion in 'Love Live! Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/MommaMaddy420, 11/16/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/MommaMaddy420

/u/MommaMaddy420
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I've been playing SIF since about 2015 and am looking to potentially sell off my account- I've invested a lot of time (and money) into the game as much as I hate to admit it hehe.

Before I did though, I just wanted to know how people appraise their accounts? what's the criteria?

https://imgur.com/a/2l9shi0 this is an album of some pics of my account.

• I have around 40 UR's, Including like 10ish promos (WPG Mari, the 1st and 3rd year "Choose your UR"s, Chika/Honoka bday promos)
    • I have at least 1 UR of each girl from the gacha- my most-had gorls are Eli, Chika, Hanayo and Mari though (they love me)
    • Tricolour UR's for Hanayo, Nico, Kanan, Riko, Kotori, Chika,
    • I have all the april fools babies
    • Don't have a lot of icons
    • Haven't FC'd a lot of songs, so still farmable on that aspect
    • I played for a few years without really knowing a lot about the game, so a lot of the UR's are sticker idolized (I didn't know how skills could change and love you) so its mainly an aesthetic account.
    • I'm sorry I don't have any SR's except for the promo ones of the PDP girls, and one Hanayo SR that i scored for in a event (lmao)
    • Account has no gems, but 1 BT and 1 GT, and is only like 20 days away from the 400 day login to get 3 BT's.

So, that's my account in a nutshell- my question is: what do I sell this for? what's a good fair price? Since it's not optimal build does that lower value? any help would be appreciated!!!

. /u/MommaMaddy420
    [link] .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.