Recalled Account @cocaccounts, a verified bronze member, stole my account

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by G-man, 3/26/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

Your PlayerUp Account has been suspended @CoCAccounts. Your bronze badge has been removed. Your verified badge has been removed. Your advertisement listings have been taken down. You can no longer start new conversations, listings or tickets. All of this will be restored when you comply.

@CoCAccounts as I said yesterday, your #1 priority is resolving this today. If you couldn't make payment, you should have returned the account. You failed to do this.

2. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

@CoCAccounts at this point, you either return the account today or pay the seller directly. Those are your 2 options. If you fail to release the information, then we have no choice but to proceed with the following within 24 hours:
    • Suspend your other transactions indefinitely until this is resolved.
    • We will release your information to @pgrz, update this thread to an official dispute thread.
    • Extend another 24 hour notice before we take additional action.

3. CoCAccounts

CoCAccounts
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

11   0   0

Release what information to him?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  4. CoCAccounts

CoCAccounts
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

I have never given you guys any information about .

5. CoCAccounts

CoCAccounts
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

I have never given you guys any information about me. never my IP , address or personal info. I always use a VPN and never allow Amy websites to know my real IP. Or information. So what info could you release ? Please tell me. O am going to give back his account. I just want to know what Info you will release. Which is against privacy policy. You can't solicit my "personal information" although its fake.

6. CoCAccounts

CoCAccounts
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

What info are you talking about ?

7. CoCAccounts

CoCAccounts
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

Check tos if you never agreed to having your info released then you could sue them if theyre in the US. if.in north america and you are under 13 your info is.subect to COPPA and gov can remove on request. the worse they can do is tell people what phone and browser you use because i know you only use.your phone to browse the web and your user agent string would say device model, browsername chrome and android version

8. CoCAccounts

CoCAccounts
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

Anyways all info I provided has been fake. Fake ID photo. Fake address on orders. And fake names . So please tell me what info you will be releasing

9. CoCAccounts

CoCAccounts
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

You cannot release any "personal information" to this seller. That wasn't in your TOS at the time of this dispute being opened. So I could sure for that.

10. KhristanLuvsCOC

KhristanLuvsCOC
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

this thread makes me :(

please do the right thing, coc

11. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

All the time you spent telling us this, wouldn't it have been better to invest that time in returning his account so I can restore your account and @Middleman can complete your transactions? No actions in this dispute will be taken against you if you resolve this issue as mentioned above.

You stated you'll return the account. Why hasn't this been done yet?

#51 Admin, 3/28/15
    Last edited: 3/28/15
    G-man likes this.
  12. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

Extending a final 12 hour notice on this dispute CoCAccounts

Your option is return the account voluntarily, that's it. If you don't release a working account which @pgrz provided you with within 12 hours back to @pgrz we will deem you fraudulent. We will then assist @pgrz in anyway possible at getting this issue resolved as we don't have any regrets when it comes to fighting back at someone who intended to commit fraud against another member.

Your choice:

- Return the account in 12 hours, everything goes back to normal, OR

- Don't return the account within 12 hours, we'll consider you fraud and then take all actions necessary getting aggressive to get this issue resolved without your assistance. All middleman transaction cancelled, your account here will be closed, it will be a point of no return for you. Don't comeback complaining either like you did earlier as you clearly don't have the slightest clue what we're capable of doing against you. You will find out soon enough if you don't resolve this within 12 hours.

G-man likes this.
  13. CoCAccounts

CoCAccounts
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

Aha as I said I have no interest in this account returning it back to seller now.

14. CoCAccounts

CoCAccounts
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

@Admin I have returned the account to the seller. As I said I'm no scammer or fraud. So I have given the account back.

15. OP
    OP
    G-man

G-man
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

49   0   0

@Admin, @CoCAccounts have returned my account to me. I'm currently waiting til he sends me some proof that the account has been removed from his devices. I told him that I will create a new account that's not used and take a screenshot of it using that account. He is compliant with your demands. Thank you so much for helping, sir!

16. KhristanLuvsCOC

KhristanLuvsCOC
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

;)

17. CoCAccounts

CoCAccounts
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

18. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

Do you a blank account? Once this is fully confirmed, then we can proceed with reaching a final settlement agreement.

19. OP
    OP
    G-man

G-man
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

49   0   0

I have regained control over the account and also gave him an account to take a screenshot to make sure that the account has been removed from his device. I will do this for android tomorrow, sir. However, @CoCAccounts seemed compliant with my requests. Yes, I believe we can proceed to a final settlement agreement. Thank you again for your help, sir! I don't know how can I repay you.

20. CoCAccounts

CoCAccounts
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

As I said before . I am no scammer. Didn't even want his account. Was just suspicious . Anyways all the disputes , spam messages and threats were unwanted. Because I know the law on cyber fraud and scams. Which none of this here was because there is no true way to prove the "virtual item's" owner. So yeah, if I was a scammer , I could've ran away with the account. Which I'm not. Anyways restore my account so I can get back to my other transactions. This was truly a useless dispute. Now can we have this closed, so I don't look like a scammer, which I'm not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.