Sold Coc And Cr Gems Service 14000 + Gift Gems 30$ For Slow And 34$ For Fast

Discussion in 'Clash of Clan Gems | COC Gem for Sale' started by Justin Cook, 3/2/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin Cook

Justin Cook
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   1   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hi I am Justin, and I am a coc and cr gem seller for last 3 years. I work with two of the best loaders in the business. Rates are changing constantly so the rates I will mention won't be forever. I have worked on many other marketplace sites, but I am quite new to playerup. In fact this is my first post here.
    Remember I never contact any buyer from my side. So be aware of scammers with my name trying to scam you.

I am here for long term business and I don't believe in quick few bucks by scamming people.

please read the following intructions before contacting me.

1] First ask me for the current rate

2] Then you will make payment

a] If paying by paypal, Payment will be received through friends and family only.

b] Other payment options skrill, western union, bitcoins, etherium,etc.

c] Screen shot mandatory.

3] then you will give your account details. If you are android, you will have to create an apple id or pay 2$ if you are ordering for slow delivery and 1$ / free for fast delivery. (Confirm this with me)

4] That's It...... Now just wait for the specified time limit according to your order type, and we will tell you when we are done.

If you have any kind of doubts, do ask me anytime.

Why should you choose me
    • You will get gems at reasonable rate coz my daily turnover is high so I keeplow margin for myself in each order.
    • Your account won't get banned.
    • If you got negative gems, (Which we guarantee you won't with us) we will give your money back instantly.
    • Faster service..... 12-24 hours for slow delivery and 5-10 minutes for fast delivery
    • Extra discounts for orders in bulk.
    Contact Information:

(We use above platforms only, so don't trust anyone with my name on other platforms)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Justin Cook Re: #1[/trigger]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.