Buying Close to 3x Heroic, Epic and Racial Completionist DDO ACCOUNT

Discussion in 'Dungeons and Dragons Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Thorrym, 1/3/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thorrym

Thorrym
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I am looking to a close to or damm near 3x completionist toon, I would prefer to have reapers and own most of the adventure packs and all the expansions, I am a old player from back in 2007, right now i am seriously really wanting to come back to Dungeons and Dragons Online with little work to be done because I use to be multi- TR toon until I lost my account in 2010 I am wanting to take an account that has been worked hard by someone that is just maybe done with playing the game and not wanting to lose all that hard work to someone that didnt understand how much time was put into this, Hopefully within the next few weeks I will see some people with offers because I am just looking to come back for some easy fun with cool stories and a awesome community. I would prefer on the cannith server as well but I am willing to look around. I have sold accounts before on playerup.com I am GYRADIN there. if you have proof pm me images I dont want to low ball people but do need to make a considerate offer so I am feeling for offers at this time until my full paycheck arrives, I will check my messages on here daily, Please if you are interested send me your images and a offer you would like to start, now I do not want to lowball but at the same time I cannot entertain 1000's for an account at this time as this is a gift to myself for the new year.
    I am online a lot. If i cannot make a deal that's fine I got a cool character to idolize so, no pressure from me private message me anytime. day, night middle of an apocalypse i am generally awake :D:D

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.