Selling Cleaning out my closet for the new year | BIG Account Sale!

Discussion in 'Dragon Fable Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by ArchKnight99, 12/22/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArchKnight99

ArchKnight99
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    OFFERS
    Make Offer
    So, for the past couple of months, I've been pretty lack-luster towards selling off my accounts due to the loss of hope I've gained over a few weeks. It's been a while since anyone has made an offer on any of my accounts, and it's been even longer since I've sold one. But, as making my possibly final attempt in selling off the rest of my accounts, I first want to thank those of you who have bought my previous accounts and have trusted me as a salesman to provide them with the goods that I offer. At first I thought I'd never make any money off of selling my old accounts that I don't use anymore, but I can definitely say I thought wrong. However, instead of going onto a multi-paragraph rant, I'll make this as quick as I possibly can. I have a handful of accounts that I am still looking to sell, preferably before the New Year (since all those nice Steam sales are currently in full-swing), and I hope that some people would be interested in buying. If you would like to buy or have any questions at all, please simply reply with a comment, or contact me through a given way that I have listed below (inbox messages work too of course!). Some of the threads have a given price, and some of them are listed for offers, but mainly I am looking for offers on all of the accounts regardless what I had put down as the price.

LIST:
    -AQWorlds
    WTS - Account from August of 2014 | Lv. 59 w/ 2 Months of Legend | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform. (No longer has membership)
    -MechQuest / DragonFable
    WTS - BattleOn Games Acc. Bundle! (DF, MQ, AQ (Original), ED) | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform. (Both upgraded for ONE character only)
    -Wizard101 WTS - 2009 Acc | Noobie Lv.14 Myth Mage w/ $40 Epic Bundle | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.
    -Club Penguin WTS - Selling Approx. 6 Year Old Account | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform. (Is older than when it was originally posted obviously)

CONTACT INFO:
    -email: archknight99pwnzyouall (at) gmail
    -kik: archknight99
    -steam: archknight99 [FASTEST REPLY]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    ArchKnight99

ArchKnight99
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    PlayerUp = kik
    Not too sure why that copied like that...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.