Sold Clean TF2 Account | 1400+ Hours | 100+ Casual Level

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Qiuy, 2/1/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qiuy

Qiuy
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

8   0   0

My Location:
    • Behavior/Aggressive/Threatening - Inappropriate
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Not Premium.
    1400+ hours in-game.
    100+ Casual level

I have nothing against trading through the middleman service. Just let me tell you that it's VERY slow and unreliable!
    I've gotten a few people that have just bought through middleman and added me wondering where their money is. Because the secure trade system sucks here, it does not alert me when someone has bought an account from me until they make a 3-way conversation between me and the buyer. (IF they even make it) Here is a Buyers Guide that you should read before buying anything on the site: Middleman: Buyers Guide | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.
    I can suggest trading through different websites such as PlayerAuctíons or EpícNPC. They're not broken at least.

If you wish to trade, add me on discord: Sudsy#9143.

If you want to trade faster with PayPal add me on discord. You'd have to go first, and use euros (€).

#1 Qiuy, 2/1/19
    Last edited: 2/1/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

I have disabled all your PlayerUp Listings and your account. If you have problems with PlayerUp, don't attack our team but contact us and we will resolve. If this issue occurs again, your account will be closed. Be respectful to us and we'll be respectful to you. We're here to help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.