Selling    Clash of Clans Gems Daily Bulk

Discussion in 'Clash of Clan Gems | COC Gem for Sale' started by Davidalone, 4/14/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Davidalone

Davidalone
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

11   0   0

PSN Origin
    XBOX GameStop
    iTunes BATTLENET
    Steam Nintendo
    Fortnite Battlenet
    Roblox PUBG
    Freefire Clash of Clans Gems

I work professionally on gaming codes but can also prepare other codes like amazon Walmart Netflix... i do bulk orders.

In a variety of regions like US-EUR-GBP-YEN codes are quite legit and stockable (health warranty at least for 6 months)

If was any bad code In your purchase i can replace it also those are in safe systems with Encrypted Hard disks and powerful updated antivirus (Bitdefender)
    And will be removed (Wipe Non-recoverable cleanup) from our system and chat or email apps immediately after sale to avoid any mistakes and risks in the future you can rest assured that no one will have access to the codes.

I'm not very active in forums but I have been in this job for more than 12 years and I am looking for new buyers who need bulk codes daily Because some of my old clients have changed their jobs or are unable to continue this job and that is why I am looking for suitable new buyers.

Please send me your orders here:

Skype Search: live:.cid.a7d4be7d2e27012a or Davidalone
    Telegram: http://@/Davidalone @Davidalone

Please be careful these are my only ways of communication and i do not have any id like fakes in below:

@Daviidalone (double i)
    @Davealone
    @Davidalonne (double n)
    @Davidalonebot

Thanks for visiting my topic.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.