Clash of Clans account for sale with picture

Discussion in 'Clash of Clan Old Accounts | COC Accounts Sold' started by Facebook, 1/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

Picture: imgur: the simple image sharer Description & Base info: - Selling a level 84 TH8 Maxed defense base (NOTE: 2 of the teslas are not maxed but close) - All traps are maxed - nearly 50% of walls are lvl 8 black walls - Most troops are maxed including lvl 4 Hogs, lvl 3 dragons, lvl 4 minions, lvl 5 balloons, lvl 5 wizards - X-mas tree, Gem box, and starting stone land decorations are still unpicked for base decoration - Ready for th9 upgrade at anytime - 300 gems (you can reach masters easily with this base to earn 1000 more gems!) - Base is currently Crystal I - 5 builders Ideal buyer: - With the new Clash of Clans Clan wars update, those who want to be able to fully participate and crush your enemies - Parents who want to purchase their child a well developed clash of clans base to join them in their prestigious clans - Anyone who enjoys this game but do not have the time to develop a base from the ground up Reason for sale: I am starting university soon and need help paying for tuition & books. All of the proceeds in the sale of my clash of clans account will go into my education. Thank you for helping! Please submit offers via email or on forum post here, good luck and have a nice day!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    rajshowb3 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.