Selling Cit 28|Hero47|Power:17MIL|Calcano Realm

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XV FFXV - A New Empire Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Weather, 9/22/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weather

Weather
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hi, Due to weather disaster & real life crisis, I’m unable to continue my care for this game. I would like my account to be in good care. I will try to give you every details as much as possible for you. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

This account is in Realm 306 - Calcano. Number one Realm on leaderboard. We had Realm vs Realm with Beta Realm, we managed a tie on crystal event. Both sides won on this challenge.

Right now, package ads are offering very nice offers you can buy to continue this account to build overtime.

As of now, It’s Cit 28, building its way to 29. At this moment, I’m working on the wall & library & hospital to get citedal 29. (Not far).

I have good amounts of RSS that may relieve you some for cit 29 except coins & leads are lacked. You can buy package for things you need, it shouldn’t stress you that much on it. Packages are now offering 50% off on certain RSS you want to build on. You’d be happy with that.

There are multiple permeant boosts already purchased. T1/T2/T3
    Constructions, Research, Loyalties, everything you need to continue your time on this account.

Gears:

Full set of legendary Hunter gears (except accessory, rare Hunter Insignia).. there are already some progress for new hunter gear, Noxious Dagger. Only need stinky potion that’s ready for legendary set. There are one pre register gift with streak bonus for hunter gear. The rest of other pre gift was already trashed, (worthless, except the accessory I kept).

Sentinel Set are in rare.
    Arbiters are also none. I chose to focus Hunter first and sentinel. There are multiple items are already gold, just many are very close to craft legendary on everything you need. I believe you’d be impressed with items that has been worked on. They are definitely pain in the butt to get those rare items lol.

Research: They are all already maxed this time except few. Your next citedal will give you more research.

I’m not sure what I’m missing to fill this info for you. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Thanks!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Weather likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    Weather

Weather
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Correction: Realm 305

4. Wyld1

Wyld1
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Is this still for sale?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.