Exploiting ChemBoss / Razzeliot Dispute - Insurance Fraud - Major Scam Artist

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by Razzeliot, 9/18/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razzeliot

Razzeliot
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

1   0   0

My Location:
    How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    18 September 2019

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    I paid 264 USD including taxes and insurance

4. Other Parties Username
    ChemBoss

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    I paid using credit card

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    I don't know

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    I don't know, payment was made through middleman

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Discord tag: trinitrotoluen3#4335

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

I bought this guys steam account using middleman (transaction id 1130000000519448071) today i find out that i cant log in and he said he scammed me. I also changed email and everything after i've received the user and password. He also blocked me on discord. Please help me recover the account I've bought. You can see pictures below. Thanks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Makisha

Makisha
    Expand Collapse
    Add me on Discord: Makisha#9761
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

1k+   0   0

He dont need to gave you account in discord chat. You bought via MM he need to ship it in 3 way conversation

3. OP
    OP
    Razzeliot

Razzeliot
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    It doesn't make any diference, the codes he gave me were good and i gained ownership of the account successfully, but now he stole the accoutn back

4. Makisha

Makisha
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

1k+   0   0

Make too much diference. After 3 way conv you can cancel order and you will get money & steam

5. OP
    OP
    Razzeliot

Razzeliot
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    It seems like you don't understand.

I received the account on saturday. Everything was ok so i changed the 3 way to buyer confirmed. Today i tried to log in and the buyer admits he recalled the account and it was all a scam. It wouldnt have been a difference if he gave me the account in the 3 way conversation. it would have been the same

6. Makisha

Makisha
    Expand Collapse

1k+   0   0

Okay i dont know you got 3 way conv, then click Need MM Assistant

7. OP
    OP
    Razzeliot

Razzeliot
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    Already did. waiting for middleman or admin to answer.

8. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

@Razzeliot

Please provide a complete full screenshot of the entire discord conversation with this individual.

9. OP
    OP
    Razzeliot

Razzeliot
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
  10. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

@Razzeliot

I have sent you a PM requirement for us to verify the credibility of this message. Please provide that information for this dispute to continue. Thank you.

11. OP
    OP
    Razzeliot

Razzeliot
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    @Hulk I have answered your pm

12. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

13. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

14. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

@Razzeliot

You can reply here. Thread is open.

15. OP
    OP
    Razzeliot

Razzeliot
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    ok, now that i can finally reply, i can answer your questions

as i've told @Hulk on our private conversation, i don't know the seller in person

16. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

@Razzeliot we have closed your PlayerUp Account.

Insurance fraud is any act committed to fraud an insurance process. This occurs when a claimant attempts to obtain some benefit or advantage they are not entitled to, or when an insurer knowingly denies some benefit that is due.

Insurance fraud - Wikipedia

Please read about insurance fraud here.

=============================================

@ChemBoss = @Razzeliot

We will not disclose how we know this but we're 100% sure you're the seller.

If you try to make the claim that we're deceiving you and you're incident, well you made a mistake.

Here is a listing you offered:

https://www.playerup.com/threads/cheapest-fastest-snapchat-points-5-usd-100k.4080442/

Apparently you made another account here:

https://www.playerup.com/threads/cs...-usd-knife-steam-lv-80.4069530/#post-10493005

Here is a listing on a completely different website:

https://www.nulled.to/topic/858325-req-need-coder-who-can-help-create-a-project/

Ironically it's the same username, same service, same discord name you used for this account:

https://www.playerup.com/members/duq.325811/

and @DuQ = @Aiden Snow

17. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

I need to make this clear to you. You're not allowed to use PlayerUp.

Why?

You're permanently blacklisted here.

You're absolutely toxic towards the community. You attack us, you attack members, you attack the moderators. You scam members and now you're trying to deliberately scam us. You signup for fake paypal accounts, you create multiple playerup accounts to scam people, you are rude to everyone.

If we catch you again on PlayerUp, and you try to transact through playerup middleman services, we will use those funds to reimburse victims (you'll donate them) and close your accounts again. You will never be paid again through our company after your fraudulent scheme you tried to pull to defraud our company.

As a final bit of proof, here is your evidence that you're @ChemBoss

1.JPG

If you wish to appeal this, you may open a ticket here - https://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open but DO NOT register to PlayerUp again.

#13 Hulk, 10/1/19
    Last edited: 10/1/19
  18. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

Aiden, you aren't very bright. Was fun seeing you think we didn't know the entire time.

19. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

As for your payment for this transaction, your transaction is complete. We paid you via bitcoin. There is nothing more we need to do. If you wish to cancel the order, you can return the bitcoin and then we can cancel but other than that your transaction was completed.

As for your insurance claim, it's denied. Per our policy, we have the right to void any insurance if in event the seller was not at fault or the buyer is attempting to commit an act of fraud. You're doing both.

If you wish to cancel the order and receive a refund, you can open a ticket here, arrange the bitcoin to be released back to us - https://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

20. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

21. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

Fake Discord Transaction

8.JPG 2.JPG 1.JPG 9.JPG 4.JPG 7.JPG 6.JPG 3.JPG 5.JPG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.