Selling   Cheap Packs and Jumpers

Discussion in 'March of Empires Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Deals777, 5/30/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deals777

Deals777
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hi my name is moeseller and I'm one of the biggest if not the biggest seller of cheap packs and other services. I'm a long time seller and player of the game and I know all the ins and outs. Their are many copy cats who try to replicate my service and you can tell by my speed, quality of work and knowledge compared to theirs. I'm based in the USA and I make the whole process simple with flexibility payment options.

A example of one of my packs I sell has 300k gold and many other items and I sell for $100 USD. I also sell loaded up jumpers that have 250-300k gold and many other items for only $40. You can easily use them to become a top player in any new realm or buy many of them to turn into production farms in your realm so you never have to buy rss.

I have many references of players who buy from me if you need proof and you can just talk to me and you'll quickly find out I'm the most legit seller in the game. You can contact me on line app or WhatsApp. Also if you have a service or product that you think players would be interested in then send me a message and we can possibly become business partners. I have a vast amount of customers and can find you buyers.
    Line ID: moeseller
    WhatsApp: 1-619-218-6348

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.