Selling   Cheap Gold And Package Available Up To 40

Discussion in 'Mafia City Gold - Buy Sell Trade' started by GGgaming21, 11/3/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GGgaming21

GGgaming21
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello and Welcome to my shop.

This is a new shop, but I am quite well known in Legacy of Discord, Maple Story M, Rise of Civilization, Tokyo Ghoul: Rebirth, Dragalia Lost, Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, Marvel Strike Force, Saint Seiya Awakenings, Gundam Battle Gunpla Warfare, Pokemon Masters, & Digimon Links And Other games etc. Now I am also selling Genshin Impact. Nice to meet you, Yvette at your service.

Pricelist :

99.9usd package = $60
    Payment via Paypal
    Procedure : Payment - Confirmation - Queue (can play during queue) - Process

Order Form :
    state of survival
    Login acc
    Login ID
    Password
    Server
    IngameNickname

Important Note:

Sellers who asked you to wait for 1 x 24 hours to purchase in game mobile are usually using CC method. The game will eventually bans you if they catch you doing that. Only buy Genshin Impact from sellers who can purchase fast within 10 minutes or less than an hour. Fast purchase means they're buying legally + legit.

PLEASE CONTACT:

Discord: Yvette001#3287

whatsapp: +639363438982

Line: yvettetopupdiscount
    View attachment 893746 View attachment 893746 View attachment 893746 View attachment 893747 View attachment 893746

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.