Selling  50m-100m  T3 Cheap 65m Might P2P Lords Mobile Account

Discussion in 'Lords Mobile Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by JumpOnForex, 2/10/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JumpOnForex

JumpOnForex
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I NEED THIS ACCOUNT GONE ASAPPP! Email to buy this account Email me at (Squarecash387@gmail)

IT COST $125 - Cashapp, Zelle or Bitcoins

What made me decide to sell the accounts is that the game itself was either way to easy or way to mundane. You either filled rallies or rally lead and tbh after doing a few hundred ot even a few thousand rallies and looking at the numbers fly it just becomes stale. Like the spark just isn't there anymore. I stopped trapping for that exact reason. I also quit a game called castle clash because it was just way to easy to play. I mean id login and be done with everyone withen a matter of minutes and then what? Like there was nothing else to do. I decided to go full time on this guild in terms of where I'm going to be at because i've had far more fun in this guild then i've had in so many guilds that i've been in. I have a lot of appreciation for how it's not so micro managed by various rules like post the monsters you kill... or if you dont gain so much might you'll be booted or if your kills dont go up or if your resources sent dont go up so much like theres so many guilds out there that micro manage there members and they do good but for me i simply dont care to with those kinds of people. I play the game to have fun and not to have a second job as a figure of speech but thats what so many guilds have turned into now these days. It's like you have a second job or a third job and i'm just not down with that anymore.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. HELLRAISERR

HELLRAISERR
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

i am interested, please contact me:

hellraiser12#8069

3. OP
    OP
    JumpOnForex

JumpOnForex
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

selling

4. natajah smith

natajah smith
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

3   0   0

My Location:
    Why post for $85 then say in description you want $125??

5. OP
    OP
    JumpOnForex

JumpOnForex
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

selling

6. khder123

khder123
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.