Sold Cheap $25 Almost Maxed out Medieval Age (Lvl 61) 142 Crowns Chinese

Discussion in 'DomiNations Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Walken, 9/27/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Walken

Walken
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

2   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Great base to start out with. Game would have you slug through tutorials and all, this base is ready NOW to upgrade to Gunpowder Age.

-All Barracks Troops Fully Upgraded at Blacksmith
    -Purchased Extra House (starter pack), total 13 Citizens
    -Many Completed Library Researches
    -142 Crowns in Account to as a lil cherry on top yameeeen
    -Well built defensible base, All Level 5 Walls
    -Stronghold is PACKED with tactics (deployable armies, upwards of 15 armies free for you)
    -5 Training Blessings, 2 Tactics Blessings, 1 Medic Blessings, Few More Resources and Tactics in Inventory

[​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Walken

Walken
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

[​IMG]

Here is a screenshot of the base, as you can see it is as desrcribed above. Im upgrading another garrison and the alliance gate tonight, so they will be maxed (as far as can be in medieval age atleast) and the rest is as is.
    I see lots of people trying to buy crazy expensive high level bases on here, and I wonder if anyone is interested in a quick boost, a lower level account to have some fun with and level up quickly.
    As i said, its vastly overpowered for Medieval Age and NEVER gets attacked. Would be ready for instance gunpowder Age Upgrade.

3. OP
    OP
    Walken

Walken
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

Please reply here if you are interested and see reply below for information on present status of this base. It is still for sale!

#3 Walken, 12/21/17
    Last edited: 12/21/17
  4. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

5. OP
    OP
    Walken

Walken
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

[​IMG][​IMG]

Wow so hello again (if anybody is watching this thread)

Happy to report that I have been working on this account and have not forgotten it. It's now in Gunpowder Age, level 79, and going strong! This base layout does much better with defense without sacrificing road connectivity, and I've got some elbow room since I cut down a bunch of forests.

I've been busy upgrading buildings, troops and the like. Maybe later I will go into more detail here, but I may even start a new post and delete this one. Less confusing that way.

Also some good news for potential buyers, in my image box by my username you'll see that I'm Verified now, which means the site's team has overseen transactions of mine (selling another dominations account prior to this) and everything went smoothly. Hopefully that'll make any of you guys feel more confident to approach me.

Still want it sold, the game is my addiction (this is the third account I've owned in it) and I've GOT to stop playing lol. Additionally, now is a GREAT time to get into the game since the new Cold War update that just dropped along with loads of new content and progression. You'll still save yourself hundreds of hours starting with a strong Gunpowder Age base instead of a brand new one.

Since the base is getting progressively better and better with many more hours sunk into this, I could probably raise the price of it but I still want is sold faster so i can stop playing it lol, plus i have another account in the game anyway. So if anyone replies here, you can still get this improved account for the same $25 that I offered while it was in Medieval Age.

Cheers and happy holidays friends!

#4 Walken, 2/6/18
    Last edited: 12/21/17
  6. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

7. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD

This is a confirmation that a buyer has paid for this listing.

What is the next step?

1). A startup ticket has already been opened with @Middleman and the buyer. @Middleman is now verifying the buyers payment.

2). Upon verifying the buyers payment, @Middleman will activate the buyers private conversation, sellers private conversation ticket, and buyers/sellers 3 way conversation ticket.

3). No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket with @Middleman, the buyer, and the seller included in the ticket.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you may contact us directly here.

8. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD

This is a confirmation that a buyer has paid for this listing.

What is the next step?

1). A startup ticket has already been opened with @Middleman and the buyer. @Middleman is now verifying the buyers payment.

2). Upon verifying the buyers payment, @Middleman will activate the buyers private conversation, sellers private conversation ticket, and buyers/sellers 3 way conversation ticket.

3). No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket with @Middleman, the buyer, and the seller included in the ticket.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you may contact us directly here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.