Selling  1-24 Hours Celtic Heroes Danu Gold - Read The Description For More Information Fast, Simple Safe

Discussion in 'Celtic Heroes Items - Buy Sell Trade' started by Ghost777, 11/28/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost777

Ghost777
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Selling Gold On Danu Server. 100% Legit and Authentic From Merching, Cooking, Bounties, Quests (Vials, DL Bossing) & Fishing etc.

Gold Is Pretty Scarce On This Server Due To The Time & Effort That It Requires To Obtain Without Buying Platinum - That Is Why I Am Here!

How It Works:

You Pay First. If You Are Unsure About Doing That. That's Fine. Pay Half First & Receive The First Half Of The Gold & Then Pay The Other Half Of The Money For The Rest Of The Gold. This Has Been The Standard Practice On Danu With Gold Sellers In The Past & It Still Works!

I Will Meet You In Game To Show You Proof Of The Gold & Then Will Await Your Half Or Full Payment.

DISCLAIMER - I Get Around 2 - 3 Mil A Week So Whoever Places An Order First & Pays Will Be A Priority. I'm Not Selling "Billions Of Gold" So I Have No Motive To Scam Anybody. I Sell Small & Realistic Amounts Of Gold, So Rest Assure That You WILL Always Receive Your Gold In FULL. If I Don't Have The Amount That You Are Asking For Then I Will Reserve Your Order Until I Have It. I Will Never Take Any Payment For Gold That I Do Not Immediately Possess.

Side Note: There Aren't Any Decent Middle Men In The Game (Danu) So I Won't Even Waste Your Precious Time By Suggesting One. The Previously Mentioned Method Is The Safest & Fastest. You Are 100% Secure.

What To Do Next?:

Please Leave Your Discord/Details Here Or Add GhostMan On Discord & Leave The Message "Danu Gold" Before Discussing & Placing Your Order. This Helps Me Keep Track Of Who's Who & Which Server Your Order Is On. Alternatively You Can Leave Your In Game Name Here, Though I Personally Advise Against That For Obvious Reasons.

I Look Forward To Hearing From You.

Kind Regards,

Ghostman.

Attached Files:

• gold.png
      gold.png
      File size:
      1,010.2 KB
      Views:
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.