Selling  Android and iOS  High End Castle 22 with 59,229 Red Gems / 24,056 Divine Gems (plus TWO (2) Bonus Mini Accounts )

Discussion in 'Dawn of Titans Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by DanDex, 11/17/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanDex

DanDex
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    * 3 Accounts/Castles are included in the Sale.
    You will be getting:

1. the main account Castle Level 22
    2. the secondary mini account Castle Level 18

3. A Ping Pong Castle Level 4 with 17 Speed Raid lands to help quickly and safely completely events

About My Gameplay:

Dawn Of Titans Player since 2018 and 100% Clean Accounts. Everything on the accounts have been earned or in-game purchased. Dawn of Titans is still an extremely enjoyable game to play but has evolved a lot since I started. Time is now my biggest reason for giving up the game. I am just looking for someone responsible to take over and continue from where I left off.

Currently all played on Android but I can request Natural Motion Support to port the game to iOS if needed

CASTLE 22 has many of the Best Titans and Relics in the game (check the video)
    59,229 - Red Gems
    23,856 - Divine Gems (will be over 24K by tomorrow due to Top 500 Assault Event ranking)
    31x - Assault tokens (Assault Core) and a lot of Conquest tokens also saved just don't know the exact number
    25x - 4* Elemental Titan Tokens
    345x - Relic Tokens

Top Meta Titans on account:
    Nexus P10 (With All 4 Special Relics)
    Calvarax (P4) [new skills]
    Reaver (lvl 50)[new skills]
    Kronos (P4) [new skills]
    Hel (P4) [new skills]

10x 5* Relics:
    Including -
    Prescient Bishop
    Archmage's Staff
    Yoichi's Yumiya

Troops Levels:
    All Level 21 except Grenadiers and Archers

Spell Levels:
    All between level 20 to 22 except Meteor Strike at level 18

Castle Level 18 with over 328,000 Red Gems and 8,800 Divine Gems collected

Screenshot_20211117-124953_Dawn Of Titans.jpg Screenshot_20211117-095120_Dawn Of Titans.jpg

I will only be the using the Official PlayerUp Middleman Service for payment.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    DanDex

DanDex
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

My Location:
    *** I honestly cannot keep playing Dawn of Titans anymore as I am currently working a full time job while in school. I don't want to throw away over 2 years of effort to get my account to the current level.
    I am hoping a serious player can take over and build on what I have done. I could give away the account but I have also seen numerous occasions where an account was given to a new player and they just toss it away within a week or so.
    I don't really care about charging for the account but there's a better chance the player you takes over is a bit more serious... I know it's not guarantee but when someone puts something in, they at least expect something out.
    Whoever takes over will gain full access to the account and I will relinquish all access to the login credentials.
    This is a clean and legit account and we will be use the Natural Motion/Zynga support team to port the game to your device.

3. ijal21

ijal21
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    available? im willing to take over

4. OP
    OP
    DanDex

DanDex
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

My Location:
    Hey Buddy,
    The 12 day 80K Kortan/Almarand Event helped me to boost my saved red gems to over 84K but I burned through all my saved Boost Relic Tokens. I did 40K for that event.
    We can communicate any in-dept questions via LINE or Discord, since I find it more convenient to do it there.
    The transaction however will have to be conducted here through PlayerUp, using their secure buyer/seller protection Middleman service.
    Sounds Okay?

5. ijal21

ijal21
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Yeah my line id is nina_zeng

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.