Sold Call of Duty MW1-2 Trading for Aion/AOC/WOW

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Mobile Coins for Sale - Buy & Sell CODM Coin' started by Games, 11/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Im trading Call of Duty MW1 or 2 for Aion/AOC/WOW accounts :) I can get other games also :) throw me a pm or post your here if interested :)WTT Orc War very good for stuff on Project 1999 eq serverHave a very good orc warrior, willing to trade him for stuff or an account or Plat on classic project 1999 eq emulated server. If you dont know what it is then it doesnt matter. Let me know your offers.WTT 80lvl 6k GS Rogue with 3 x 80 alts for FC + MigrateClass: Rogue Server: PvP GearScore 6k+ Orginal Owner: Yes, Holding all infos Epic Flying: Yes Resi: 1k PvP Gear: Yes, Wrathful weapons, full offsets, Rele/Wrathful gear 30k hp unbuffed. It hold Ulduar 10 + 25 Proto-Drakes ====== 80 lvl Warrior - PvP Warrior 33k hp Few Wrathfuls 80 lvl Mage - Frost Farmer 80 lvl Paladin - Healer ====== I want only Migration + Faction Change on my 1 char acc Middle-Man free to use Tragboo or other highly respected MM on wowtrade Thank You, SuperDupperWTT High lvl & Rich Maple Account for WoW (H) AccSo I've got a lvl 113 ice lit mage, + my mule + a lvl 93 priest + a lvl 125 DK + 76 priest + 52 Evan The Dk does not have full info, but I will supply you with everything you need to get email, login and change PW for all of the accounts, I do not want to play maplestory anymore due to the fact that I am ip banned at my dad's place and its so annoying everytime I have to login, I need to use AOL, anyways I am okay geared on them all, I have around 100 mil worth of items on my mule, can't remember if he has any nx cash left, he does have alot of "Map Mega Phones" tho uhm Severs; Bera; lvl 113 Ice lit mage, my mule, 76 priest, 52 Evan Broa; 125 DK Bello; lvl 93 priest Thats how the severs is, and you might be asking why I got ip banned, but if I check all my char's through I get ipbanned, coz nexon is so stupid, contact me @ dani-4621@, you might wanna write me an email, because I am not on that often, I am looking for a horde wow account but give me any offer you can because I dont need the chars anymore, if you have a epic geared Paladin, or druid then I will be willing to give you an higher offer. the ice lit mage has a Zhelm btw, 18 int'dWTT Steam acc for Faction ChangeHi I got to offer steam with following games: Left4Dead2 Counter Strike: Source Day of Defeat: Source GTA4 HL2: Deathmatch If you think it's too low then I can always throw something else. Hacks protection on account is in good standing position. You can contact me on arthas_16_pl@ or pm on a forumWTT Starcraft 2 Beta Invite =Check Inside=Trading Starcraft 2 Beta Invite key unused for: Modern Warfare 2 cd-key Steam or Non Steam Game Card WoW WoW Gold 10k+ City of Heroes fron NCsoft key Or anything other. Thankswtt eve char 52mill SP PVP spec for wow accthe char is minmatar pure pvp trained can fly dread and carrier there will come 1 carrier witht the char the nidhoggur and fitted im looking for a Horde lvl 80 has to have some good gear and epic flying add dori92-@ iff you have a good offer og leave a post here thanksVery nice wow account for tradeGuys i'm interested in trading a battlenet account for something very nice including Aion or any other new release games (cant promise i'll be interested, but there's no harm in trying) Basically this is what i'm offering; 3 Wow accounts, all attached to the same battlenet, all of them owned by me and all of them have al expansions. First Account; 80 Night Elf Female Hunter with the following; Red, Blue, Plagued proto drakes, mek chopper (mech hog) Black drake, Immortal, Nightfall, Twilight Vanq, Undying, Basically all pre Ulduar raiding achievements, Full PVP deadly including some voa 25 relen, Full PvE pre Ulduar including BiS pre ulduar. Lots of heirloom including full cloth/plate. Second account; *Collectors Edition for WOTLK* 80 Blood Elf paladin, 70 Night elf Female Priest, lots of 20-40 chars mixed on different servers. Mech Hog, Amani war bear, full netherdrakes etc, Albino drake. FUll 7.5 in all specs, including some ulduar and pre Ulduar BiS. Lots of titles including both raid and farming titles. Third Account ; 70 Tauren male shaman, has WOTLK also, nothing special, 20-40 alts also. All chars have gametime until atleast a few weeks, ID scan can be provided for a trade, This is a fully legit and hopefully safe deal for both parties. If you can offer me anything interesting for this, i would gladly like to hear from you, this includes anything which may be of value and worth trading, I'm giving up wow and intend to get something back for the time invested. Hope to hear from you people soon, you can contact me on here or Email/add my which is [email protected] I'm writing a quick post, so any other info you require, dont hesitate to ask.WTT Nice WoW Account for an EQ 1 Account!Hello, After many years of WoW, i want to go back to EQ1. However, starting from scratch there is a big issue. I am looking for an EQ account with all expansion or 15/16 and contains a nice Wizard or Enchanter. (prefer a Wizard) What i have to offer in return, WoW account with 2 level 80 characters (Mage and Retribution Paladin) Mage (my main) 3x T10, 1x10.5 (means quad core set bonus) Various of other gear, which brings gearscore upto 5.8k. PvP set of the previous season. Full relentless + some Wrathful offset pieces. (have no palyed much lately, so did not do any arena in new season) Epic flying mount, 16k gold Thundra mount. Professions: Mining/Herbalism 23k gold + flasks and gems In short, this character is ready for ICC heroic and has a good base for PvP Retribution Paladin (alt) 2x T10, Bryntoll, death verdict. Sick geared for an alt! Some other ICC/TOC epics, which brings GS to nearly 5.6k No PvP gear, i PvPed with him with PvE gear. Profession: 450 Alchemy and 300 Enchanting No epic flying mount, but has 4.3k gold on him and some epic gems to sell All in all, it is a nice account with 2 characters that are ready for ICC and PvP. What you get is the Secret Question/Answer, Account Holder's name, changed Email. I have less than a month of play time on it and i rather not waste more money on this game. I am simply done with it. One thing, They are both Human and on the same PvP realm, Auchidon (something like that) **EUROPE ACCOUNT** Thanks for your time. Feel free to PM me!WTT WoW ACC 3 x 80 T10 For Steam ACC or GamesHi I got to offer WoW Account with 1 month play time. Paladin 310% Speed Mounts, 5-10k gold 6k GS ICC25 Geared. Mage 280% Nether'Drake Epic Flyer DK Normal Mount Tank I want Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 or something else. You throw me an offer when you see armory of the pala. No scammers due I'm orginal owner of the account. Got ID Scan, CD-Key, SQ/A. Trustworthy person who will trade me will get all account info. Thanks, You can contant me on PM or valdis706@WTT Wow+TBC cdkey for ROM GOLDas title never used bought from g2play will trade for runes of magic gold. need gold on Macantacht EU server.thanks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.