Sold Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Battle Pass Edition With 36$ Only

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Modern Warfare Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell CoD MW Account' started by rajgaming, 12/8/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rajgaming

rajgaming
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   1   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I am selling Battle.net accounts with Modern Warfare 2019 Battle Pass Edition for the low prices.

All accounts are brand new and games are un played.

Package includes: Battle.net account w/ Full access, Modern Warfare Battle Pass Edition, Email address access for Account.

If you want the account custom made with your preference of username & email, please DM me a message saying your request before purchase.

Buying this, you will get a 100% working Battle.net account with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 Battle Pass Edition.

Discord: Gameseller

Before make a purchase. Send a message to my Discord link (Gameseller) and I will help you to get instant delivery
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Christen likes this.
  2. Christen

Christen
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

My Location:
    Very good seller. I like this offer

3. zipperhead

zipperhead
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

These are the same Indian Scammers that keep posting on this forum, do not buy their accounts, they're purchased with stolen credit cards and will be banned within days of use. BEWARE they keep making new accounts on the selling forums selling these illegitimate accounts. This user's previous name on this forum was Gamerazalt.

This user is using another account to make the fraudulent purchase then sends it as a gift to another account, but soon as Blizzard finds out its a stolen credit card they ban the main account the gifts it and also the accounts that have the game on it that was gifted.

The guy named Christen above is also a scammer that is involved or the exact same person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.