Sold Call of Duty Mobile / Replenishment of game Currency / 39 USDT

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Mobile Coins for Sale - Buy & Sell CODM Coin' started by LacosteTeam, 5/26/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rxspawn

Rxspawn
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

11   1   0

My Location:
    I am writing publicly because you are literally kidding me!! You just blocked me on Telegram and deleted all our messages!! You are a SCAMPER!!! I have all the necessary screenshots, I'm not the liar in the story, the only liar!! It's you!! You lied to me from start to finish!!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Rxspawn

Rxspawn
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

11   1   0

My Location:
    He deleted all the messages, which means he will not refund my money, or put the credits I paid! You disappoint me a lot. Like what, you were very nice at the beginning to sell your product that you don't even have and then you do me a dirty trick!

Attached Files:

3. OP
    OP
    LacosteTeam

LacosteTeam
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   1   0

My Location:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.