Sold Calendar Class / all badgefarms / 1.7k items / so many Nulgath hardfarms (FANS MUST SEE)

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest Worlds Accounts | Buy AQW Accounts' started by MedicineSeller, 4/23/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MedicineSeller

MedicineSeller
    Expand Collapse
    None (is) So Vile
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

21   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    HIGHLIGHTS
    - Detailed account information below!
    -36k ACs spent / 6 months member;
    - Over 100 rare-tagged items out of 1.7k items in total
    - Necrotic Sword of Doom;
    - Void HighLord;
    - Sepulchure's DoomKnight Armor;
    - Legion Revenant;
    - Blinding Light of Destiny;
    - Champion of Chaos (Drakath) set;
    - Dragon of Time full set;
    - Celestial Pirate Commander set;
    - Legendary 6k ACs farming class ShadowStalker of Time (best soloing class in-game)
    -> Armor of Awe (Set);
    -> Archfiend DoomLord (Set);
    -> Countless Nulgath hardfarms including all orbs and TWO rare pink armours (Hex/Blood);
    - 5 support badges, including the very useful PaladinSlayer (which grants you a bank pet);
    - HAND FARM. No botting!;
    - Email changeable, no Artix Account linked.
    - Price & contact at bottom.

This account has items & rares from 2018 onwards, but has been created 12 years ago so Nostalgia Map as well as all the bonus shops from 1 - 12 years played shops are already unlocked. It already has Rank 10 ShadowStalker of Time, a copy of the 2017 calendar class which has the highest damage per second (DPS) in the game and is state-of-art in terms of soloing. Since it is an upholder, you have access to the upholder Dragon Road map which includes merge shop with over 8-9 star swords.

There are also other classes from the current meta for farming (Frostval Barbarian, Legion Revenant), support (Stone Crusher, Infinity Titan, LightCaster), PVPing (ShadowScythe General, SSoT) and OTHER soloing classes too (Legion DK, Void HighLord, LightCaster), as well as many others.

Not only that but you'll also have over 1.7k items, hundreds of seasonals and dozens of rares, several classes and for Nulgath fans, pretty much all major hardfarms but Void Paladin:
    - all Nulgath Evolved Orbs as well as armours (Evolved Blood/Hex/Shadow Orbs and Evolved Blood/Hex/Shadow of Nulgath)
    - Void Warlock
    - Void HighLord
    - ArchFiend DoomLord
    - Hollowborn Oblivion Blade
    - Enhanced Nulgath Nation House (instant access to Nulgath & Tercessuinotlim)
    - DragonBlade of Nulgath (and Legion/dual version as well!),
    - Ungodly Reavers, Crystal Phoenix Blade (and duel also)
    - RARE pink version of Hex and Blood armours (Hex/Blood of NOOOO-GASP!).

GENERAL INFORMATION
    - Created on Dec, 2008 - 12 years and 3 months (NOT BETA);
    - 6 months member in total;
    - 36000 ACs bought in total;
    - LvL 100;
    - 1.7k items in total;
    - 70 inventory slots and 20 bank slots;
    -136/182 Doom Wheel progress (as of 22th April, 2021)
    - Charpage prints I only send in DMs.

CLASSES (39 in total)
    upload_2021-4-23_15-46-13.png

ACCOUNT HISTORY
    Person who sold me this account was OG owner, they sold me it because they needed money and didn't play the game anymore.

SAFETY DISCLAIMER (PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING ANY AE ACCOUNT)
    1. I will change email and handle you the linked Artix Account, which essentially guarantees full control over the access to the account.
    2. There is always a risk OG owner tries to retrieve account; however, that is insanely rare and unlikely. Or, that due to IP changes, email changes, etc. a bought account can be banned; that too is quite rare to happen;

3. For any purchased account you can only upgrade it gifting yourself APs. If you have to read only one thing here, read this.

4. Buying an account means you're aware of it all and agrees that, once the account is on your hands, I am exempt of any responsibility :^) I will however gladly help you should you require assistance.

While I might be the one stating this, I am certainly not the only one operating with this rule - everyone else most likely is, they just don't state because that is such a rare thing to happen.

Price: 60 USD

Send me a message on here or on Discord if you're interested or would like to know more: MedicineSeller#3416
    Paypal or crypto - your call. Middleman always available, however it is not included in the price above.

Got questions or requests? Shoot them away! I don't bite ; )

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    MedicineSeller

MedicineSeller
    Expand Collapse
    None (is) So Vile
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

21   0   0

My Location:
    PRICE UPDATED TO 55 USD

3. Palker635

Palker635
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

6   1   0

I'm Isac#1067 from discord

4. Skinnyj

Skinnyj
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

4   0   0

has it got drakath armor?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.