Selling  High End  Android and iOS C40 with three farm accounts C29, C21, C18

Discussion in 'Guns of Glory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Mylousyname, 11/14/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mylousyname

Mylousyname
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    All accounts are in kingdom 64. it is a peaceful kingdom that works together for KVK. We have not lost our own throne in ages and are usually fairly competitive in trying to take other thrones. We went several events in a row taking all three thrones.
    Main account has 1.1bil power, 6.3mil troops and four pieces of pursuer and two pieces of bloodtooth gear. Stats are 3.5k/5.6-6.8k. The main account also has about 400k gold.
    The C29 farm is fairly strong and has all pursuer gear 2.3k/4.4-5.6k stats and about 80k gold.
    The C21 has low stats but 100k gold.
    The C18 is just a pure farm.
    All of the accounts have access to max rss through cats.

I have been playing for over three years and have built these accounts from the ground up. I spent for the first two years, but had a major dispute with the devs and stopped spending. There is also a payment penalty on the main account, which is why I am not asking for more money. Anyone interested in the account would have to clear the payment penalty before buy $5, $10, $20 packs. There is no payment penalty on $1, and $50+ packs.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Mylousyname

Mylousyname
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Since listing i have added a 3rd bloodtooth gear piece. I also have several thousands badges for upgrades. I am willing to negotiate price if someone is serious and has a serious offer.

3. OP
    OP
    Mylousyname

Mylousyname
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Stats, gold, troop count and power are all continuing to go up. I've added a 4th bloodtooth piece. I also have about 130 new badges, and I should have 200 after I finish event.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.