Selling Buying WTB Ectos ($30 per stack) & ZKeys ($28 per...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/12/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Buying WTB Ectos ($30 per stack) & ZKeys ($28 per stack) WTB Several Stacks of Ectos ($30 per stack) Several Stacks of ZKeys ($28 per stack) PM me if interested. Vouches will be presented upon request. Thanks. Selling Ectos Selling Ectos In Stacks. (250) 1 Stack = 30$ (1000) 4 Stack = 100$ I have got lots of stacks in stock so just tell me how much you want to buy. And make sure you pm me or post here with s so I can contact you. Selling Contact if u want to buy guild wars ectos and keys Now i am new to this forum. Say hello to everyone! I want to sell guild wars gold ,ectos and keys. anyone interested PM me . I will give a low price of course. Thank you! Trading Trading Guild Wars Account for CrossFire account Hi, im trading a guild wars account with Factions, Prophecies and EoTN for a decent CrossFire account. The account itself only has an archer with: Full Elite Canthan Armor (dyed black, except boots) Elite Norn Armor (coat is leather long coat from central transfer chamber) Zealous Destroyer Longbow of Fortitude with 15%50 inscription Destroyer Gauntlets and.. some random pieces of warrior armor wich u can take insignias and runes to make some money. If u need more information reply here. Thank You, Ros Trading WTT great 129 with 99 craft for gws acc ok i have a 129 but has no membership atm.. he has 6 99's ... crafting fishing fletching firemaking strength and constituion.. he only has about 5-7mil in items so dont e here looking for a rich acc. .. im looking for a guild wars account with good titles or charecters... i also like ones with nice endgame armor ..idc what campaigns its is although i really want eotn/NF money is nice too but.. obviously my account is broke im not expecting much... ok so aim =xmikeh80x xfire =xmikeh80x gamertag(xbox360 i have mic)=xmikeh80x ... simple enough =) Selling Guildwars account stacked {S} I'll be selling my GW account. Has all game downloads with four level 20 characters. Two of which are...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.