Buying US account

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

hey i just want to buy a us account so i can play on us servers. do not need any good chars

o_O I'll make an account for you if that's what you mean. I'll use whatever your email is (I won't have access to your email).

Basically we'll do it like this:

1) I create an account with whatever username you want and tell them to send it to @whatever

2) You go on your email and confirm the email (that way I never have access to your email).

3) Since you have the email and I don't, you change the password (I'll tell you the current password right before you change it)

4) You have full access to the account and since all I know is the username, I can't take the account even if I wanted to.

Just pm me.

Also: Making an account has an IP block? Because I'm pretty sure it's called Maple GLOBAL for a reason o_O

^You're a good guy.

hey thanks for the offer but i read that the account need to be over 4 years old

i tryed with someone and i could not login cause i was login in outside of us

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.