Buying Selling twitch accounts with bits

Discussion in 'Twitch Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Mistik24, 3/17/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mistik24

Mistik24
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

http://res../.-llc/image/upload/v1489749326/gcu1j55scgdq1l1x0wsc.jpg

Cheering is a new way to show support for streamers and celebrate the moments you love with the community, all right in chat. A Cheer is a chat message that uses Bits, which are evolving animated Emoticons that you can buy. Bit Emoticons can be used one by one, all at once, or anywhere in between. Using many at once shows more support and creates cooler Emoticons!

I cannot create WTS because Page Verification Checker (for Selling) doesn't work.

Accounts for sell:

Acc No. Amount of bits Price Status
    1 2500 10 € in stock
    2 3500 15 € in stock
    3 5000 20 € in stock
    4 7500 30 € in stock
    5 +10000 +40 € to order

http://res../.-llc/image/upload/v1489749302/bmpo9wrigcrtquuy61ci.jpg

Bit Emoticons can be used anywhere in a chat message by typing ”cheer” followed by a number, ex. cheer33 or cheer255. Cheering shows your support for the Partner just like subscriptions do, and as you Cheer in a channel, you earn Cheer Chat Badges for that channel so that your support is recognized. Your Cheer Chat Badge lasts indefinitely but will only appear in the channel where you earned it. While currently, Cheer Chat Badges represent the total number of Bits you have used to Cheer in that channel!

Service includes:
    Full access to account
    Ability to change email
    Cheapest donation

Find my nickname on skype, or click the image below. Your can also click skype image under my avatar.
    [​IMG]

PAYMENT METHOD:
    1. Skrill (available)
    2. Paypal (available)
    3. PSC (available)
    4. Steam CS:GO skins (available)

*Accounts are the property of twitch. We sell only time devoted to their creating!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.