Buying Runescape GP, paying with HABBO items

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/12/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

With the return of free trade I've decided that I may have interest in playing Runescape once again. I haven't played Habbo in quite some time, but I know that people often play both games. So I'm interested in trading some of my Habbo items for Runescape gold. Here is a screenshot of some (not all) of my items. If you are interested in an item, post the name of the item you are interested in and how much gold you are willing to trade for it. Things to note: I will not discuss anything off of this forum. I will never go first. I'm not interested in using a middle man. I have not been on this forum before, therefore I do not know how 'trustworthy' a might be. If any of these things bother you then feel free to leave the thread. I don't mind waiting to find a legitimate trader. Here is a screenshot taken today: Liste of items: Forest Dragon - 1 Fire Dragon - 1 Sky Dragon - 1 Blue Dragon - 1 Jade Dragon - 1 Black Dragon - 1 Petal Patch - 24 FULL TOTEM - 1 DiceMaster - 15 Red Laser Gate - 1 Throne - 1 DJ TurnTable - 1 HC Sofa - 5 Orange ICM - 1 Blue ICM - 1 Gold ICM - 1 Red ICM - 1 Teal ICM - 1 Aqua Smoke Machine - 1 Green Smoke Machine - 1 Red Smoke Machine - 1 Majestic Chair - 1 Gold Bar - 1 Credits - 186

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.