Buying Runescape Buy Accounts, RS Buy Account, RS Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

[RSGP]Pure,95Mage,92Str,Mem,DtDone,Moreinfo...I'm selling this pure since I went to soul wars and it got me 22 def, it's still really good just i'm in a clan where I need 1-10 defence. I play on my old pure now. it still has membership for about another week no bank just junk, quest items and non-tradeables this account owns pking :) 20m for it, I will go first if you're trusted. If not either I will go second. or you purchase a MM. Cmbt-87 if you wish to contact me you can on :[email protected] :Tewytbh Xfire:tewyy or in game:iF L O O Pselling 84cb pure with 99str 99rangeYep like title say's stats 99str 99range 87mage 91hp 60att 20def 161 quest point's. add : [email protected] I sell it for rsgp aw 200m Account has no recoverys atm.[240+ Vouches][70+ Acc's Sold] Lvl 71 Pure | Att 56, Str 99, Def 1, Pray 5 | P2P!SOLD! Check for more amazing accounts found in my account store. Thank you.a good quested starter pure rsgp/ppmy is [email protected] im selling this starter pure it has no email/recoverys/pin set a/w rsgp: 5m a/w pp: 5 dollars my picture is not working so here is the direct imageshack link imageshack.us/content_round.p...upload&newlp=1[PAYPAL] Selling great lvl 91 accountThis account will be able to do many tasks for you. He is all around high level and only costs $90. His value was checked and is $100 but I bet everyone wants a nice cheap account so its lowered to $90. If you want an account that took five years to make and instantly then thisi is the perfect account. If you would like to buy please contact me at [email protected] Please buy. You wont regret it![PAYPAL] Selling great lvl 91 accountThis account will be able to do many tasks for you. He is all around high level and only costs $90. If you want an account that took five years to make and instantly then thisi is the perfect account. If you would like to buy please contact me at [email protected] Please buy. You wont regret it![PAYPAL] Selling all around great lvl 91 accountThis account will be able to do many tasks for you. He is all around high level and only costs $90. If you want an account that took five years to make and instantly then thisi is the perfect account. If you would like to buy please contact me at [email protected] Please buy. You wont regret it!Selling a pure (1954 overall) maxed ags 1 defence.Hey, im selling my pure. Ive been a loyal member of the clan TLP. That is where you can get vouches for the trade. Im not going first, simply because i spend to much time creating this account which u can see back in the stats. It has 2 firecapes and all the quests done that are needed for a good pure. It also has 10m in cash. I want $$ trough paypall. It's also good in pking, im currently on 101 whip pks, and have 5 pk videos. contact me on irc by the name DutchNPK or drop ur

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.