Buying RS Old School, RS Accounts, RS Account

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

buying level 3 skiller [rsgp]i know im not trusted but iv got 15m to play around with and i wana get a me a level 3 decent skiller please post threads if you have or pm and or send me a request on my is in my siggy below i really wana work on a level 3 skiller thanks>>>>>> Level 3 Skiller 2 99's! RSGP W 15m! here is the log in pics- stats- this account would make a great starter F2P pure or a good P2P pure. no quest have been done. please contact me threw or . leave your contact information below also with an offerStarting Ranger/G Mauler for saleOnly accepting rsgp. Account is F2P and has about 2m in members items on it that I will not remove from the account.(See Picture Below) So please include that in your offer. I will remove the email from it when purchased. Also the account has the climbing boots quest done. Thank you!Selling Level 3 With 99 ConstructionHi. I am selling my level 3 with 99 construction. This account was botted, but it was over 5 months ago and has not been banned. I am looking for 60m minimum RSGP, which I think is reasonable since it cost me 100m+ from 1-99. I will NOT go first under any circumstance. You pay for OMM fees if you wish to use one. It has no recoveries, membership, or money. We will talk over . I had a few vouches from selling my main and two other accounts, but I didn't really think of screening them. If you wish, you can post here first and then we can talk over , or you can just add my . My is [email protected] Pictures:[Selling]39Cb, Zaniks Crossbow Pure [Rsgp]It has no membership and no black marks It has a fake e-mail login, but the e-mail information along with the account will be provided after purchase You go first unless you are VERY trusted or we use a MM you pay fee's. I don't really know how much its worth, just leave a decent offer for the account The link below will lead you to the account details.://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...scbowpure.jpg/ Thanks for your time. ~Eminem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.