Buying RS Buy Account, RS Buy Account, RS Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

selling maxed dds/d claws pure [combat 74]hello everyone im selling/trading my pure. if someone would like a trade i will trade for a staker most likely a mage staker. i will only trade accounts with trusted people but i will sell the account to anyone providing we use omm. not going to ask anyone to go first as im not that trusted. please pm your offers below and what accounts you may want to trade thanks. the account also has 30 days of membership img97.imageshack.us/i/pureo.jpg/Amazing Staker With Chaotics For Sale!Hey guys im looking to sell my staker very soon i just wanna see if i get any offers worth while, if not ill rolly just keep it the account has made me a considerable amount of money (600m) It is currently 84 combat with 80 atk and def and 60 str it has 75 mage and 1 pray and summ Kicker is the dung level which is 86 ^^ account comes with a rapier and choatic long Ill be leaving 10m on the account to help you guys have fun with it please post your offers and if im interested ill get back at you thanks[RSGP] [PP] Selling G2H Pure-95 Strength-69 Combat-Hello there Fellow 'Scapers. Today I have a BEAUTIFUL PKing Account. -Has 95 almost 96 STR, Has G2H. -This Account Destroys Nubs in F2P lol. -Accepting only RSGP/ PP offers. -Might consider SWAPS, post offer links here. -Fun Facts: Combat level is 69. At 99 STR/Range/Mage it will be lvl 73. -CURRENT MAX HIT OF THE ACC IN F2P IS 346 HAPPY BIDDINGSelling turmoil Pure quested 95 prayer great stats Wureally need to pay some bills and really need the cash so $100 is the a/w Log Stats [130k from 90 strength] just used 52 zeals Bank 15mill + in items Will not accept RS Gold A/w 100 Wu Don't miss out on the chance of buying this incredible account. Email Address [email protected] level 90 zerker 90 str 85 mage 87 range 45 defnot bothering with pics and recovery pictures ect just yet, just curious to see offers but care very little for this account and will sell asap. no wealth on account for simplicity 70 attack 90 str 45 def 52 prayer 85 mage 88 range lost city and fremmy trials completed + most f2p quests no bots ever been used most skills around 20-40Buying 1-45 def pures must have FCLegit member of sythe since 2008, Been trying to get a legit account trade post pictures and asking price, Scammers beware, i will get you banned in a heartbeatselling maxed dds/d claws pure [combat 74]hello everyone im selling/trading my pure. if someone would like a trade i will trade for a staker most likely a mage staker. i will only trade accounts with trusted people but i will sell the account to anyone providing we use omm. not going to ask anyone to go first as im not that trusted. please pm your offers below and what accounts you may want to trade thanks. the account also has 30 days of membership img97.imageshack.us/content_r...pg&via=muploadSelling Gmaul pure!Cb 60(RSGP)Selling this account. It has about 1.3m worth items. (more in bank) some pics: Recoveries will be deleted soon. will post a pic proving that Email: [email protected]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.