Buying RS Buy Account, RS Buy Account, RS Character

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

99 mage account 1 dollardone with runescape dont use the account first come first serve [email protected]: 82 Dung{Future zerker pure}Hey Sythe. Today I'm sadly selling my zerker pure. The reason I'm selling is I recently bought 2 upgrades(you can check my vouches) and I believe the person who sold it to me cancelled the membership. So this left me in negative credit . To get it up and working it will would set you back ~$20. This can only be bought in Wu or paybycash. So please factor this in your offer say if you want to spend $30 on the account, say your offering $10. Since it's in negative credit I can't log in to it so I'll provide you with the adventure log. Quests- Offences- [IMG=img542.imageshack.us/img542/8977/**********.jpg][/IMG] Email- Uploaded with ImageShack.us Has a rapier but I guess I can't say this due to lack of prove. Although you need Wu or Paybycash I can only accept Rsgp or Paypal. We can use a trusted mm or an omm(split fees) Not looking for much just offer ThanksDefence and mage pure 75 mage 75def (paypal)all non mem skills 60+ fighting skills arnt high except mage and defenceSelling near maxed turm pure 89 dung rapier overloads[RSGP]Using OMM only you pay, Rsgp. post here and add me on my name is ihateniggerswhitepower[PAYPAL]Selling Zerker 94 mage Full Void + Torso [Paypal]Accepting Paypal ONLY NO EXCEPTIONS VERY CHEAP BIDDING STARTS AT 20$ autowin is 70$ I will not go first but I will go on the account to prove it is me. If preferred we can use a trusted . This is my first account sale but I have bought accounts/rsgp many many times and have never scammed and never will. I am selling a zerker account with the following stats: Full void range and torso: No offences or bans of any type: Please either PM me or add me on : [email protected] if interested Also leave an offer with your if interested.Selling 99 Mage staker!Selling this 99 mage staker for CHEAP. There is no bank pin, email registered, or even security questions. There is pretty much nothing in the bank. I will sell this account for 20 mil, and preferably in the next few hours. I KNOW im not trusted, but i do want to sell this account and i have no intentions of taking it back, which I dont think i could do anyhow. I dont feel like having a good account do nothing while I level up another. I will talk to you on or you can email me at [email protected] Also there are no offenses. This account is great for mage staking, and possibly pking. Well, here is some screenshots.[​IMG] [​IMG] file/C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/SwiftKit/Screenshots/siggggg/RS/11-06-01%2016.24.54.pngZerker - 90Str 45 Def -- Level 89Name: Max1mum XP Pics:
    Email is on there, Will be removed when purchased, Stats: Proof its me: Bank: Some Noteable Quest: Recipe for Disaster has 1 more mini quest till complete Level: Ban/Mute:
    This is the first Rs acc i have sold here, if there is anything else i should add please tell me, i will accept trades, RS gold, and PP $ post offers below, tySelling 99 Mage staker!Selling this 99 mage staker for CHEAP. There is no bank pin, email registered, or even security questions. There is pretty much nothing in the bank. I will sell this account for 20 mil, and preferably in the next few hours. I KNOW im not trusted, but i do want to sell this account and i have no intentions of taking it back, which I dont think i could do anyhow. I dont feel like having a good account do nothing while I level up another. I will talk to you on or you can email me at [email protected] Also there are no offenses. This account is great for mage staking, and possibly pking. Well, here is some screenshots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.