Buying Buy Accounts Lineage 2, Buy Account Lineage 2, Lineage 2 Accounts

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

L2Sniffer works for GraciaFinal_?

Account Information
    I tryed L2sniffer (2.6.2.1)yesterday. it doesnt work for GraciaFInal.I never used this before. I do it like this edit L2path > click snifer (L2client run)> login char > right click on sniffer icon > it show me "Not logged in" and doesnt auto hunting. did I do something wrong or the L2sniffer version is too old? Does anyone know the HomePage of L2sniffer? I want to download the newest version .and try it again.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Help!! L2walker 2.11

Account Information
    sorry

Account for Sale

[ASK]l2walker can't user soulshot

Account Information
    l2walker OOG 10.9.3 can't read inv and can't use soushot, anyone help?

Account for Sale

Sniffer

Account Information
    been having some problems with getting sniffer to work properly on official. I been trying to use sniffer on official for pots and such as it seems a lot of people are. I been getting errors a ton though. one day it was telling me "you have failed to expell a clan from the alliance" another time it kept telling me "you are not authorized to do that" one day it disarmed my shirt and earring for no reason. Any ideas or suggestions?

Account for Sale

L2 walker script

Account Information
    you know l2walker is one of many L2 Bot that exist nowadays, and this one (L2walker) have something to with script so the walker can work perfectly (full automatic) so, may i ask one thing? is there a tool for generating a script for L2walker? i'm asking these because i'm confusing at giving the coordinates for NPC and hunting spot location and path

Account for Sale

el2Walker 10.9.3 cant read inv

Account Information
    el2Walker 10.9.3 cant read inv. the bot cant read items at inv. so bot cant use Shot and pots. my char dead for 3 times coz of this T_T. can anyone helpme? 4 info : im playin gracia Final @ Indo Server Thx^^

Account for Sale

script HS

Account Information
    have anyone script for Hs at gracia part 2 or anyone to make it? fot TH

Account for Sale

Linage II pserver

Account Information
    hey hey guys i read many threads now but i just cant find the right thing... i want to play linage II without paying for it... so is there any working pserver of Linage II.. thanks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.