Buying Buy Account Lineage 2, Lineage 2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 Accounts

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

i need help .Who can hack evilforce.ru

Account Information
    if somebady can hack evilforce.ru plzz tell its java server its easy to hack but i don't know how

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Other Ctrl Crash >_p>
    Account Information
    So its been a month since the last time I and a few others brought up the subject about the cracked l2walker crashing on us whenever we go to click on "other ctrl" in IGwalker options. When I got the crash I clicked on what the problem was from the error message that popped up and it said that "The following files will be included in this error report" file:C:DOCUME~1SEDADO~1LOCALS~1Tempb8ea_appco mpat.txt idk what that has to do with walker but I'm hoping we can all help and find a solution to this, so lets put a list of things we all might have in common system specs wise. I believe it is due to the cracked .dll and am not sure how it alters the l2 client or system. For me Windows XP Professional 32b Intel Core 2 2.0ghz and as far as the l2 client goes it is not modded.

Account for Sale

Hellbound

Account Information
    can anyone post some hack that work for hellbound? thx

Account for Sale

[Request] Check out maybe interesting.

Account Information
    Hello, I know because 2moons been using the forums for long time.. well i don't really like to post or make topics..Anyways this time i must do it... I'm kindan challeging any1 that would get for me l2walker IG or OGG for the server private I'm playing actually Its CT1 Hellbound the server page is ***************************************************** That's L2j Prolly cause its ct1 hellbound.. Well I'm sure any of you can do it tought... The game is 50x but its still not good exp and also must farm itens and money to get Dynasty, So i would like to get l2w or l2net working.. Well Then NOTE: If you wish to it for free ok Thanx You. If not but other way you can make l2w or l2net work for this Server I can Also PAY FOR THAT WITH $$$$ via Paypal. Anybody interested Please Pm Me..and we can talk About !

Account for Sale

Need help with L2

Account Information
    how do i know what client i got (C4,C5 or C6) and after that how i instal a p server?

Account for Sale

raid boss

Account Information
    every time i try to go for raid boss someone else has kill it first isther a way to know which is still alive without go to look in the spot?

Account for Sale

how to edit L2Info.dat for l2walker

Account Information
    i want to add some item in L2Info.dat ( skills / items ) l2walker run fine whith item ID , but i want have a caption for items ty for help sry bad english

Account for Sale

is there a bot for official server?

Account Information
    im from philippines and i want to play lineage 2 again, can someone give me a running bot plz.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.