Buyer droped false negative / Remove false and baseless feedback

Discussion in 'Feedback - Open A Claim' started by Account heaven, 12/20/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Account heaven

Account heaven
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

17   2   0

My Location:
    Dear @Middleman @Admin @Support
    The buyer @Shalom. Has falsely,and without any reasonable reason has written a a negative review about me that " Be careful but only from PayPal from seller like him so you can get your money back" and I "Account Heaven" completely denied with his this statment because I have refunded his all money as you check the refund status of his order.
    But the buyer has intentionally written completely false and negative review about me .
    I am new at this platform therefore I didn't have much idea about this platform therefore I didn't know that how to claim my right but toady a friend of mine helped me and told me that I can approach to you all therefore I am requesting to all of you that please take into consideration and remove the negative and false statement which is written by the said buyer and also take a strict action against the said buyer to teach him the lesson that he can't do again these type of cheap things against the sellers. I hope you all will do justice and will take the side of truth.
    Your faithful seller
    Account Heaven

2. Support

Support
    Expand Collapse
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions

1   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. OP
    OP
    Account heaven

Account heaven
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

17   2   0

My Location:
    Dear @Middleman @Admin @Support as you can see that the said buyer is doesn't responding because he knew that it's his fault . So I request you that please remove the his negative feedback Because it's affecting my goodwill at this platform. So please Remove it's as soon as possible.

Thank you and Regards

4. Support

Support
    Expand Collapse
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions

1   0   0

Removed.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.