Selling Buy - [WTB] Speedclear Account I'm looking to buy...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Buy - [WTB] Speedclear Account I'm looking to buy a speed-clear ready account for UWSC & DoA. Requirements Elementalist 20 - Nightfall Beaten Mesmer lvl 20 - Nightfall beaten Necromancer lvl 20 - Nightfall beaten Assassin lvl 20 - Nightfall beaten Monk lvl 20 - Nightfall beaten Ritualist lvl 20 - Nightfall beaten Ranger lvl 20 All characters must have beaten eye of the north & have been ascended !! I don't care for the HoM, weapons, armor, or anything like that! I just care for character development. Since I have a established reputation on epvp I will not go first once so ever unless I know you or if you have a high reputation. We can discuss a reasonable price through or . : julio.rodriguez221 : ***************************************************** Buy - [WTB] stack of Ectos I'm looking to buy 1 (one) stack of Ectos with USD using Paypal. Will only go first for reputable traders. I'm willing to use a MM if you cover the cost. Post your prices (in USD) here, or send me a PM. Thanks. Buy - [WTB] stack of Ectos / ZKeys Im in search of a Ecto/Zkeys supply! Daily Need: 2-5 Stacks each! PM me price and details! Wakan88 Buy - [WTB] Stacks of Ectos Looking for a reputable seller who can accept payment through moneybookers or another reputable means (just not paypal). ***************************************************** If seller doesn't have more feedback than me they go first. Also have feedback on and over 100 on . Thanks, Tru Buy - [WTB] Stacks of Ectos I would like to buy stacks of ectos. I pay $18/€14 each. Only paypal. Buy - [WTB] Stacks of Ectos $20/€14 ( 1 2) I would like to buy xx stacks of ectos. I pay $20/€14 each. Only paypal. up can buy z-keys for 16 $ stack too. Buy - [WTB] Stacks Of Ectos $40 AUD/Ea IGN: Riddles Of Revenge ***************************************************** You Go First Or You Get A Mod, HAPPY TO PROVIDE PAYPAL SCREENSHOTS OF CURRENT BALANCE AND DATES! Buy - [WTB] Such jemanden der meinen Bot ein neues...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.