Selling Buy - [WTB] GW Gold needed. Good offer! A lot of...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/6/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Buy - [WTB] GW Gold needed. Good offer! A lot of GW gold needed ,if you are interested in long time cooperation .plz contact me via with details or check the website. we are aware of what the market is like and supply u good offer! thanks Buy - [WTB] Gw2 Want to buy GW2 beta key. I'm ready to pay 65$ Pm me you're email adress or so we can talk. Paying with paypal. Buy - [WTB] GW2 Beta Looking to buy a GW2 beta key. Repped users only, PM me please. Buy - [WTB] GW2 Beta Looking to buy a GW2 beta key, preferably not locked down to an account. Will pay via PayPal gifting. PM if you have a key with how much you're looking for. Serious sellers only, nothing outrageous please. Buy - [WTB] GW2 Beta Account -- Willing to Pay Quite a Bit I am looking to buy a GW2 beta account as soon as possible. Willing to pay quite a bit for it! Contact details are located in my signature. Buy - [WTB] GW2 for a couple of hours... Looking to play for 2-3 hours, its the last day of the beta anyways.. paying $15 I'd prefer it if you were repped, if not we can arrange something. contact me. Buy - [WTB] High end PvP Account. Hi everyone, I'm looking for a guild wars pvp account. Pve not really necessary. And I'm looking for a really good pvp account with these titles. Rank Hero. 11-12 + Gladiator Rank. 7-8 + Champ. 5-6 + Zrank. 7-8 does not really need. Codex. not really necessary PAYMENT will be made ​​through paypal. If you have this account I am willing to pay 200 euros. If you do not have these titles, I will of course reduce my price. So it depends on what you have to account. You can send me private messages, also systems available, so no problems with munication. Greetings. Nlstar Buy - [WTB] Japanischer/Chinesicher Guild Wars Trial-Code und EoTn Code Hallo, Wie schon oben in der beschreibung steht suche ich Japanischer/Chinesicher Trial-Code + EoTn oder die einzelnen Codes! Ich würde in Platin/Ektos/ZkeYs zahlen (allerdings nur mit Treuhandhändler), man weiss...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.