Selling Buy - [WTB] 45+/50 gwamm monk As stated in title...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Buy - [WTB] 45+/50 gwamm monk As stated in title thats wut i want idc about the items if you leave them on ty tell me price Buy - [WTB] 45+/50 HoM acct w/ KoBD I used to play guild wars since it came out years ago and I myself sold 3 accounts on eBay before they started monitoring it. I kind of miss playing Guild Wars and wanted to "get back in the groove" if you will, before GW2 es out. However, it being that I sold all 3 of my accounts back in the day I would rather not have to start from scratch all over again. So I would like to buy an account that is close to 50/50 in the HoM and if you have KoBD titles that is a plus as well. Just let me know what you have and I will let you know if i am interested. Thanks in advance. iK Buy - [WTB] 4th anniversary storage code i am buying 4th anniversary storage code...if anyone selling pls pm or add me at waqas.ibrahim1985 thanks Buy - [WTB] 4x Single Campaign Accounts! I need four accounts with 1 campaign They must not be linked You must have feedback and be PayPal verified to go first Please, bump the thread then PM price Keep in mind I can get a brand new cd-key for $10. What it is on the accounts make no difference to me. Buy - [WTB] 50/50 Guild wars HoM Account! As titles says. I'd really like to find a 50/50 with GWAMM, thanks! Payment by paypal, - tr0ujan. Buy - [WTB] 50/50 gwamm Hey there guys, i am looking for 50/50 hom gwamm account..if anyone is intrested to sell pls let me know. Best fatak2005 Buy - [WTB] 50/50 gwamm Looking to buy a 50/50 GWAMM acc unlinked preferable but not essential. Thanks. Buy - [WTB] 50/50 GWAMM Account Looking to buy 50/50 monument account withthe GWAMM title. Please PM or post available accounts. Buy - [WTB] 50/50 GWAMM Account Unlinked As you read in the title I want to buy an account. Payment via Paypal in Euros Greetings! Buy - [WTB] 50/50 GWAMM Account Unlinked Hello, As the title states I am after a 50/50 GWAMM Account Unlinked. Payment will be arranged through...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.