Buy Runescape Buy Account, RS Buy Account, RS Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Level 74 pure 1 defence 99 mage 91 range! RSGP or swap!Offers! will post pics after i know the offers i will be getting! wanna rough idea what the accounts worth!23 def, turmoilOk, so I'm not sure if im selling it yet cuz idk if its worth it but I got this acc with turmoil quests done and it got reset to 23 def a while ago I haven't gotten turmoil on it but still So it's possible to have turmoil on 23 defence on this account Do people offer alot for this or is it pretty common and not worth alot?4 Good Accounts | LewisDots WorkShopHello, And Welcome To LewisDots Workshop, I'm a constant account trader, and will always have new verities of differnt accounts, from pures, to tanks to zerkers to barrows to mains to skillers, If Your Planning To Scam, Its not going to happen. Thank's. [Account# 1] [Starting Bid; 50$/Combat 100] [Account# 2] [Starting Bid; 80$/Combat 78] [Account# 3] [Starting Bid; 100$/Combat 106+6] [Account# 4] [Starting Bid; $120/Combat 98] ; [email protected] ; LewisxHDLewisDots | Trading WorkShop | MUST SEE.LewisDot WorkShop Hello, And Welcome To LewisDots Workshop, I'm a constant account trader, and will always have new verities of differnt accounts, from pures, to tanks to zerkers to barrows to mains to skillers, If Your Planning To Scam, Its not going to happen. Thank's. [Account# 1] [Starting Bid; 50$/Combat 100] [Account# 2] [Starting Bid; 80$/Combat 78] [Account# 3] [Starting Bid; 100$/Combat 106+6] [Account# 4] [Starting Bid; $120/Combat 98] ; [email protected] ; LewisxHD[PP/SWAP] Buying 1 def pure 50-60 attack 80+ str, mage, rangetitle pretty much says it all I really would like a good pker granite maulers and d clawers are both acceptable doesn't have to be completely quested (I like quests hehe) at least 80+ strength, range and magic no other skills are necessary (1 construction would be great cuz I like my house a specific way ) here are the accounts available to swap for: sythe/showthread.php?t=1198379 sythe/showthread.php?t=1198388Level 78 99 MageHello, Im Selling This Account As I Dont Need Anymore, ( IM NOT GOIN FIRST ) OMM if you Pay Fees Happy Bidding. [email protected][RSGP] 99 Ranged! Selling Amazing Range Tank! 99 Ranged! [RSGP] ( 1 2 3)Hey Sythe, I'm selling this amazing range tank, with 99 Range! I will be able to verify this account in game, and provide all details etc upon purchase. The email will be deleted when a serious buyer is found! I will be selling this account pretty cheap! Need the RSGP asap! Pictures: If you have any questions at all, please dont hesitate to post below!Maxed Boxer I want Swapsimageshack.us/photo/my-images/62/winall.png/ Looking for a chaotic staker or a pure Thank you. [email protected] p>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.