Buy Runescape Buy Account, RS Buy Account, RS Character

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

LEVEL 67 - 94 Mage 80 Range With FIRECAPE![RSGP]Hmmm can't sell...- Selling 73Cb Starter Hand-Cannon/Rune Pure - Quested! [PP/WU/RSGP] -Account was SOLDRANGE TANK 94 MAGE 90 RANGE with FIRECAPEAttempt of scamming. Re posting.Selling Amazing Staker [99str][78att]Hi I have had great luck with this staker winning over 450m over a couple of months of using it I don't have images of my wins sorry. The account comes with some of the necessary gear for this staker with the VLS with upwards of 50 minuntes remaining and the Statius armour has around 13 minutes of time remaining however the corrupt vls would be down to its last 5 minutes the account is currently 88 combat this video here is not of my account however this is a very similar account to mine giving you an idea on how i staked using this account youtube/watch?v=42SGvifIk4w the account is also capable of getting adamant gloves as majority of the quests required have been completed (RFD has been started and 2 of the subquests have been completed) There is no A/w as of yet however if i am happy to sell for a good deal i am accepting RSGP preferably and paypal from very trusted members as i have recently been scammed hope you like it and happy bidding sadly i dont know how to remove recovery questions and aparrently you are unable to remove them after a recent update by jagex(if you know how to remove recovery questions please pm me or post on here please thankyou very much)82 range tank 99 range 99 mage OWNS PK/STAKINFheres my lvl 82 cmb range tank . no aw lookin for cash or rsgp not lookin for too much or trades plus cash for both sides depending what acc is btter. i eill trade for a better acc. i am trusted havve other vouches from 100donators. we can use mm or omm u pay or u first. reason im selling is i have a almost maxed pure just need 4 more hp lvls so im gonna need alottta pking gear dt monkey maddness lost city and some gloves i think only black dont remember. but all queys minus add gloves r done. otherwise he rapes mage staking. has 3m+ in cash + bankSelling 95 Combat Staking Pure w/ Rapier - 1 Summ/PrayerHey guys, this is my 2nd account I'm selling here on Sythe. This one has 1 prayer, 1 summoning, and a chaotic rapier. Perfect for staking I will not go 1st unless you're trusted, if you want me to go 1st, we will be using an OMM at your expense. Here are some pictures of the account: Post offers below. ADD MY : [email protected] Taking ONLY RSGP Payments.great pure! great stats. need gone asap cheapHi, its hondryder89 im selling my pure since Im concentrating on my main and I was wasting to much money on this account. It has great stats, Info:img691.imageshack.us/img691/1425/17100972.jpg Stats: img405.imageshack.us/img405/9779/56974312.jpg I really just want this account gone so shoot me an offerlvl 71!!!!! buy it rc gphes a lvl 71 with 57 atk, 64 str, 55 def, 56 mage, and 66 woodcutting. im only asking for 4 mil runescape gold. i cant take a screen picture with this computer. but if u want to meet me in the game i can do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.